keep2share.cc
Page 461 of 539 FirstFirst ... 361411451459460461462463471511 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,610 of 5381
    Impossible Trainer ? Version 0.0.8 - Update

Maybe do you remember a cartoon about ?basic average girl?, huh? Yeah, we talk about Kim Possible.
    Impossible Trainer ? it?s story about Kim and each girl in Middletown at all. We decided to mix a usual trainer based games with games like hentai high school. You should take control on the Middletown school and make new rules ? corrupt all students! We hope, you enjoy it.​

Windows/Mac
    Update: 5 October, 2019
    Genre: Ren?py, 2DCG, Adventure, Female Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Small Tits, Blowjob, Footjob, Sexual Training, Trainer, Parody, Handjob, Fantasy, School, Incest, Family Sex, Cumshot, Hardcore sex, Footjob, Simulator, Humiliation, Public Sex, Three Foxes
    Language : English
    Size: 474 Mb ? Pc Version
    Size: 457 Mb ? Mac Version
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

v 0.0.8
    - new sprites
    - event with bonnie
    - event with football team
    - a few sex scenes

Download:

Fileboom
    Pc
    https://fboom.me/file/b99b3b13fd26e/...v.0.0.8-pc.zip
    Mac
    https://fboom.me/file/179b23999a9fc/....0.0.8-mac.zip

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Long Live the Princess ? Version 0.25 - Update

You live a simple life in a small fantasy town. You possess few talents except that of Truthsaying, the ability to magically tell if someone is lying.
    One day news arrives that the King is dead of old age and that his daughter, Princess Selena, is coming to your town for her coronation. When a person close to you gets murdered soon after, and you learn that you are the only person who can save the world from an unspecified calamity, things get rather heated.
    Serving under a powerful sorceress, you are taught the ability to manipulate people?s minds. With this knowledge in hand and a potty-mouthed pixie in tow, you are told to prepare for the arrival of the Princess so that you can seduce her and save the world (the details of this elude you). Until then, however, you must practice. How appealing, then, that this practice means using your magic to seduce as many of the town?s girls as possible.
    Life is about to become? satisfying.

Platform: Windows
    Update: 6 October, 2019
    Genre: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Boobs, Big Ass, Big Dick, Blowjob, Anal, Doggystyle, Hardcore Sex, Incest, Family Sex, Brother-Sister, Seduction, Fingering, Corruption, Harem, Mind Control, Fantasy, Voyeur, Public Sex, Cumshot
    Language: English
    Size: 706 Mb - Pc Version
    Size: 629 Mb - Mac Version
    Size: 523 Mb - Android Version
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

v0.25
    You may now attempt to interpret the Fairy Queen's visions.
    Charisma training now goes up to level 6.
    Added a new scene with Samarra.
    Added a new sex training scene with the Fairy Queen.
    Samarra will now tell you her whole story if you are worthy of it.
    Improved animation, lighting, and pubic hair color in Samarra's first sex scene.
    It is now possible to search Samarra's tent.
    Added a new musical track: Samarra's Theme.
    Various tweaks and fixes

Download:

Fileboom
    Pc
    https://fboom.me/file/1101951c929cc/...-0.25.0-pc.rar
    Mac
    https://fboom.me/file/e74c332b52300/...s-0250-mac.zip
    Android
    https://fboom.me/file/c194a0bf01aa5/....0-android.apk
    Walkthrough
    Download - 431.7 KB

Happy Summer - Version 0.1.7 + Walkthrough

This game is about a 37yo man, who lives in a big house with Rosie and Lucy. Rosie is a 19yo beautiful blonde. She tries to write stories and maybe someday she will be able to write a book. Her mother left her 4 years ago and now you need to take care of her as never before. Also, soon Lucy will come to your house and you will have a lot of fun with her and with other characters in the city
    The high quality of the graphics, gameplay and story will not leave you indifferent.​

Windows/Mac/Android
    Update: 8 September, 2019
    Genre: Ren'py, Male Protagonist, Big Boobs, Blonde, Dad-Daughter, Wet Pussy, Seduction, Doggystyle, Sexy Lingerie, Incest, Family Sex, Brother-Sister, Voyeur
    Languge: English
    Size: 514 Mb - Pc Version
    Size: 497 Mb - Mac Version
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

v0.1.7
    Added Beach location on the map (without events).
    Added 2 new events for Rosie at lvl 3
    (first meet at lvl 3 daytime and new dialog).
    Bug fixes, as always.

Download:

Fileboom
    Pc:
    https://fboom.me/file/b0c5f57898d0f/...r-0.1.7-pc.zip
    Mac:
    https://fboom.me/file/3048a2c61d026/...-0.1.7-mac.zip
    Walkthrough:
    Download - 45.4 KB

Ciri Trainer - Chapter 4 - Version 0.75 + Walkthrough

In this game you'll be playing as Vesemir, Kaer Moher's elder witcher in charge of training Ciri to becum a witcher herself!

She will need to endure melee, alchemy and magic training and you'll be the overseer of her progress:
    Manage Kaer Moher, assign Ciri to training and in case, punish her.
    However, this will not be a one-man task:

Ciri was born with a natural gift for magic, so you will need proper sorceresses to help with her education and...
    ...There's a lot more features I don't wanna spoil just yet, tho.​

Platform : Windows/Mac
    Update: 6 October, 2019
    Genre: Ren'py, 2DCG, Visual Novel, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Incest, Family Sex, Big Boobs, Sexy Ass, Sexual Training, Trainer, Fingering, Lesbians, Groping, Parody, Witcher, Fantasy, Spanking, Corruption, Voyeur, Magic
    Size: 288 Mb - Pc Version
    Size: 268 Mb - Mac Version
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

Chapter 4 v0.7.5
    Fixed reagents in cheats menu;
    Fixed harpy harvesting in chapter 4;
    Fixed Ciri status displayed as "resting" while still away from Kaer Morhen;
    Fixed Ciri equipping wrong outfit;
    Added watermarks to Oleg Okunev's art in Gallery;
    Rain is now more frequent, helping with Axii and alchemy training;
    Additional proofreading (thanks Xpsfm)*;

Download:

Fileboom
    Download - 557 MB

Fantasy Trainer ? Version 0.88 - Update

Fantasy Trainer is an erotic decision clicking game based in a fantasy setting (Elves, Orcs, Knights, that kinda thing) where the main character (You!!) encounters many an eligible single women (some not single ) and brings them under his wing to be his slaves and/or servants. Our hero is entrusted with a recently defeated kingdom and must bring the princess and her kingdom under his control in time before the grand Duke returns. Decisions you make will affect the story and change outcomes somewhat, but in the end what happens is what you want to happen

Platform : Windows/Mac
    Updated: 11 October, 2019
    Genre: Ren'py, 2DCG, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Small Tits, Big Boobs, Sexual Training, Trainer, Fingering, Groping, Humiliation, Fantasy, Corruption, Voyeur, Big Dick, Blowjob, Handjob, Hardcore Sex, Cumshot, Spanking, Slave, Sexy Girls, Public Sex
    Size: 378 Mb - Pc Version
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

Download:

Fileboom
    Pc
    https://fboom.me/file/8fee524ef862f/...er-0.88-pc.zip

Staying With Aunt Katie ? Version 0.30a

The game uses regular maps for now but I plan on eventually switching over to how Cohabitation is, with an image representing each room and tags to click on. Needing roughly four images for each room (daytime, daytime with Katie in it, nighttime, and nighttime with Katie in it) is time consuming due to having to render them. Hopefully, by the time I upload the first real version of the game, they'll be done.
    In the last image, Katie's robe has some noticeable clipping issues. I'll eventually re-do it in hopes of fixing those problems but it isn't a high priority. In those last two kitchen images you'll probably notice they're more grainy than the others. For some reason scenes in the kitchen are extremely heavy renders -- the other images took maybe 30 minutes to finish completely at 100% but those two didn't even get to 50% after an hour of rendering. I'm guessing it's due to the more complex lighting and shadows but I'm still working on getting better at scene optimizations so I'm not entirely sure.

Platform : Windows
    Update: 7 October, 2019
    Genre: RPGM, Big Boobs, Big Dick, Handjob, Sexy Girls, Incest, Family Sex, Milf, Male Protagonist, Wet Pussy, Brunette, Erotic Adventure, Seduction, Doggystyle, Voyeur, Sexy Lingerie, Titsjob, Cumshot
    Size: 530 Mb - Pc Version
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

SWAK v0.30
    What's New:

- Morning kitchen handjob. After you've seen the midnight affection fingering scene then the next time you fool around with Katie in the morning this will trigger.
    - Repeatable version of the above. After you've seen that scene then the next time you fool around with Katie in the kitchen during the morning period you'll get a list of options, with a handjob being one of them.
    - Titjob reward scene. After you've seen the midnight affection fingering scene and have the scholastic improvement stat to at least 56 then this should trigger automatically during the Afternoon period.
    - Repeatable version of the above. Click on your bed during the Afternoon period, call up Katie, and the titjob should be a new option.
    - Pool titjob. After you've seen the reward titjob scene then the next time you fool around with Katie by the pool this should happen automatically.
    - Repeatable version of the above. After you've seen that scene then the next time you fool around with Katie near pool then you'll get a list of options, with a titjob being one of them.
    - Fixed some typos.

Download:

Fileboom
    https://fboom.me/file/795e39da7cf99/SWAK-v0.30a-Win.7z

Witch Hunter - Updated - Lonesome October Version

The story protagonist is Sam, a former witchhunter. Throughout the game he?ll be loafing around the town, getting into different troubles, completing quests, making money, brawling and fighting, screwing and bonking, degrading, and doing ?training? of his adorable niece.

Windows/Mac/Android
    Update: 31 Octoberber, 2019
    Genre: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Big Boobs, Big Dick, Blowjob, Male Protagonit, Sexual Training, Trainer, Seduction, Family Sex, Incest, Comedy, Fantasy, Doggystyle, Sexy Lingerie, Threesome, Anal, Cumshot, Public Sex
    Size: 711 Mb - Pc Version
    Size: 695 Mb - Mac Version
    Size: 137 Mb - Android Version
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

Lonesome October Update.
    Happy Halloween, dear Patrons!

New update is ready, and here is a brief overview of the stuff you?ll find there:
    - We continue developing of the main story line: new events, which lead to unexpected consequences.
    - New page of the alchemical book, and one potion that should be made.
    - New female character is looking forward to meet you.
    - Some other unexpected accidents and accident unexpectedness.
    - Jack and her pet ? you may give them a slimy task.
    - And what can be better a good bath after all of that!

Download:

Fileboom
    Pc
    https://fboom.me/file/11fc912a490d5/...October-pc.zip
    Mac
    https://fboom.me/file/2e1ada16aa636/...ctober-mac.zip
    Android
    https://fboom.me/file/fd608c2954497/...er-android.apk

Staying With Aunt Katie ? Version 0.36b

The game uses regular maps for now but I plan on eventually switching over to how Cohabitation is, with an image representing each room and tags to click on. Needing roughly four images for each room (daytime, daytime with Katie in it, nighttime, and nighttime with Katie in it) is time consuming due to having to render them. Hopefully, by the time I upload the first real version of the game, they'll be done.
    In the last image, Katie's robe has some noticeable clipping issues. I'll eventually re-do it in hopes of fixing those problems but it isn't a high priority. In those last two kitchen images you'll probably notice they're more grainy than the others. For some reason scenes in the kitchen are extremely heavy renders -- the other images took maybe 30 minutes to finish completely at 100% but those two didn't even get to 50% after an hour of rendering. I'm guessing it's due to the more complex lighting and shadows but I'm still working on getting better at scene optimizations so I'm not entirely sure.

Platform : Windows
    Update: 15 November, 2019
    Genre: RPGM, Big Boobs, Big Dick, Handjob, Sexy Girls, Incest, Family Sex, Milf, Male Protagonist, Wet Pussy, Brunette, Erotic Adventure, Seduction, Doggystyle, Voyeur, Sexy Lingerie, Titsjob, Cumshot
    Size: 566 Mb - Pc Version
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

What's New:

- Added images for when Chris studies. There's one for daytime and nighttime.
    - Chris can now take a shower, which will lower arousal. You can only do this after you've seen the first forced HJ scene, since otherwise it'd probably mess up the early game flow.
    - On the weekends Chris can swim during the morning and noon periods to reduce arousal. He can also swim during the Afternoon but that will increase arousal. Both the solo and the one with Katie have their own image.
    - During the Noon period if Chris joins Katie for a shower he can now ask for a titjob. The only requirement is to have seen the original shower HJ scene.
    - During the night Chris can get a handjob from Katie while they're watching TV together. To see it you'll need to have watched TV with her at night at least once and have seen the titjob reward scene. This also has a repeatable version.

Download:

Fileboom
    Download - 566.4 MB

Lexi - Version 0.04c + Extras + Walkthrough

You play as a former MMA fighter turned bodyguard. Your first assignment: Lexi is the daughter of a famous and rich televangelist, and has been getting some creepy letters in the mail. Will you be able to protect her?

Platform: Windows
    Update: 17 November, 2018
    Genre: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Animation, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Small Tits, Hardcore Sex, Humilation, Groping, Lesbian, Seduction, Voyeur, Cumshot, Masturbation, Big Dick, Handjob, Sexy Lingerie
    Size: 339 Mb
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

v0.04
    Lexi is back!
    A few notes before you download.
    1. We were planning on 25 animations, but cut that to 22 due to quality issues with 3 of them. The good thing is that they were all 3 very minor animations.
    2. Some of the animations ended up as movie files to help with load times. However most of them are coded animations that play as an image series at 30 - 60 fps. We did this to preserve quality. The trade of is load times. Depending on the speed of your machine you may have to give each animation a couple seconds to load. Let us know what your experience is with this. If it becomes a problem we'll start making two version, one with high quality animations made from image series, and one with movie files that may not have as good of quality, but loads faster.
    3. Please don't use saves from v0.03 or before. I went back and added flags to every choice so that the game keeps track of them no matter how small the choice was. This will help with future updates.
    4. We removed the old points screen that listed all the points. I never liked the way it looked anyway. I replaced it with a character screen for each character. This screen shows their general information, relationship status, and recent thoughts.
    5. The GUI was redesigned.
    That's it. We hope you like this update, and we're excited to be back.
    Chatterbox

Download:
    Pc
    https://fboom.me/file/ba28c30a1b4cb/...Compressed.zip
    Walkthrough
    https://fboom.me/file/c0a7069f999eb/...alkthrough.pdf

Kunoichi Trainer - Version 0.11.3 - Update

Slave trainer in the Naruto world. There will be 3 girls: Ino, Sakura and Hinata.

Platform: Windows/Mac/Android
    Updated: 14 November, 2019
    Genre: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Date-Sim, Animation, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Boobs, Big Dick, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Hardcore Sex, Sexual Training, Trainer, Harem, Corruption, Parody, Naruto, Cumshot, Public Sex
    Language: English, Russian, Spanish
    Size: 183 Mb - Pc Version
    Size: 107 Mb - Mac Version
    Size: 134 Mb - Android Version
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

v0.11.3
    Fixed typos
    Fixed a bug during dreams with an experimental ramen, when you click on a specific area of the screen and skip one event
    Fixed a bug with a big Kakashi during the Rapist event, if it occurs after the Halloween event
    Fixed an error if you try to put a pumpkin indoors in the Halloween event
    Removed the ability to turn into Sasuke at the training arena

v0.11.2

Fix hokage rock

v0.11.1

Added translation for an easter egg in the 'Halloween' event
    Names on the hokage rock are now generated in the game
    Added the ability to spy on Hinata in the classroom. So far, only for two costumes.

v0.11.0

Typos and minor bugs fixed
    Added a three quests for Ayame. Available after a date with Sakura in Ichiraku. Ayame works every third day.
    Added continuation of the main plot (aka Karin branch)
    Added continuation of the Tenten branch
    Halloween event added. Available from October 30 to November 1 + after summoning the spider. Or via cheat menu.
    Added cheats for Amaya
    Added a few easter eggs (let's do some flex bois)
    The beginning of the game is slightly changed.
    Statistics screen updated
    Technique usage screen updated
    Now, after two uses, a technique is added to the quick access list
    Sakura was redrawn
    Halloween costumes for Karin, Hinata, Ten-Ten and Sakura are added
    And other changes

Download:

Pc Version :
    https://fboom.me/file/8a7fe8f335dc1/...-0.11.3-pc.zip
    Mac Version :
    https://fboom.me/file/44a9c8b5f49e7/...0.11.3-mac.zip
    Android Version :