keep2share.cc
Page 457 of 539 FirstFirst ... 357407447455456457458459467507 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,570 of 5381
    Staying With Aunt Katie ? Version 0.27

The game uses regular maps for now but I plan on eventually switching over to how Cohabitation is, with an image representing each room and tags to click on. Needing roughly four images for each room (daytime, daytime with Katie in it, nighttime, and nighttime with Katie in it) is time consuming due to having to render them. Hopefully, by the time I upload the first real version of the game, they'll be done.
    In the last image, Katie's robe has some noticeable clipping issues. I'll eventually re-do it in hopes of fixing those problems but it isn't a high priority. In those last two kitchen images you'll probably notice they're more grainy than the others. For some reason scenes in the kitchen are extremely heavy renders -- the other images took maybe 30 minutes to finish completely at 100% but those two didn't even get to 50% after an hour of rendering. I'm guessing it's due to the more complex lighting and shadows but I'm still working on getting better at scene optimizations so I'm not entirely sure.

Platform : Windows
    Update: 14 August, 2019
    Genre: RPGM, Big Boobs, Big Dick, Handjob, Sexy Girls, Incest, Family Sex, Milf, Male Protagonist, Wet Pussy, Brunette, Erotic Adventure, Seduction, Doggystyle, Voyeur, Sexy Lingerie, Titsjob, Cumshot
    Language: English
    Size: 510 Mb - Pc Version
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

v0.27
    - Willing handjob event. This should automatically activate during the Afternoon period once you've seen the Masturbate Together affection event and have your Scholastic Improvement stat to 42 or above.
    - To see the repeatable version of the above just click on Chris' bed during the Afternoon period, select 'Call Katie', and then 'Handjob'.
    - Finger Katie event. This should automatically activate during the Midnight period once you've seen the above handjob event and have Katie's affection stat at 35 or above.
    - The repeatable version of the fingering scene is viewable by clicking on Katie in her room during the Midnight period then selecting 'Finger Katie'.
    - Fixed some typos I noticed in older content.

Download:

Fileboom
    Download - 510.1 MB

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Culture Shock - Version 0.95 - Update

In this game, you play as a boy who is not too smart not too strong but in this coming day's everything gets change and you gets many opportunity to have fun with the girls that you will meet at the trip. but be aware you will find many other male NPC who will try to cuck you. you can fight or submit that's your choice. And yes I am very new in game development so please don't mind if you encountered bugs or some incorrect renders.
    there are 3 routes to choose in the game route 1)(Harem route) be a man dominate every npc increase your attraction towards you and corrupt them. 2)(Voyeur route) be an asshole and let them get corrupted by others NPC characters 3)(BOTH)

Windows
    Update: 12 August, 2019
    Genre: Visual Novel, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Milf, Blonde, Big Boobs, Incest, Family Sex, Mother-Son, Brother-Sister, Seduction, Corruption, Harem, Voyeur, Sexy Lingerie, Big Dick, Blowjob, Fantasy, Lesbians
    Size: 962 Mb - Pc Version
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

v0.95
    250+ new renders
    Game compressed from 3gb to 900mb
    2 new animation
    1 new character
    Few old bugs fixed

Download:

Fileboom
    Pc Version
    https://fboom.me/file/15fe8083c8272/...ock-095-pc.zip
    Incest Patch
    https://fboom.me/file/08eaf74ae9e94/in_patch_v0.95.zip

Con-Quest Poke-on - Updated - Version 0.115 beta hotfix2

Windows all
    Update: 15 August, 2019
    Genre: Hentai, Rpg, Big Boobs, Adventure, Fantasy, Male Protagonist, Uniform, Brunette, Blonde, Battle, Parody, Sexy Lingerie, Pokemon, Cosplay, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot, Corruption, Lesbians
    Lanugage: English
    Size: 156 Mb
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

Patch Notes 8/18/19
    Fixed an issue that would crash the game when the player was defeated in battle.
    Fixed an issue where spamming the defend button could softlock combat.
    Fixed an issue with Janae that would softlock combat.
    Fixed an issue with Jess that would softlock the game when she was saved.
    Fixed an issue with Vanilla's text in the shop room that caused it not to play properly.
    The Ui now properly slides in when starting combat.
    Fixed an issue with the audio that smooths up the music.
    Fixed a few audio issues that caused a some combat sounds not to play.
    Added item tooltips.
    Fixed an issue with the screen that would allow you to see objects and graphics that should be hidden.
    Fixed an issue with the elemental buttons that allowed them to be spammed.
    Hotfix 8/4/2019

Fixed an issue where characters sprites would disappear at the start of a fight.
    Fixed an issue with the music looping improperly.
    Fixed an issue with the stats screen no showing numbers correctly.
    Buffs and Debuffs are now working and show up on the combat screen.
    Tool-tips for spells and buff/debuff descriptions are now working.
    Fixed numerous issues that would cause certain characters to softlock the game.
    Added a new intro cutscene to new games.
    Added a new place holder rewards screen for end of combat.
    Items are now working again.

Download :

Download - 156.6 MB

Unforgettable Dinner - Updated - Version 0.24

Unforgettable Dinner is an Erotic game about how you decided to throw a party, where there were several co-workers. this party can end up in a big sexual Orgy.​

Platform: Windows
    Update: 15 May, 2019
    Genre: Erotic adventure, HTML, Visual Novel, Sexy girl, Blonde, Redhead, Big Bobs, Masturbation, Big ass, Lesbians, Seduced, Voyeur, Oral, Voyeur, Doggystyle, Public sex, Blowjob, Cumshot
    Size: 624 Mb
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

V0.24 Changes:

- 214 images starting the mean path, where Jim will treat Kayleigh badly.

This is the first version into the "mean" path. In this way Jim will have no concern for the young woman's well-being, leading to harsher actions and unpleasant outcomes, for Jim of course. v0.24 will open a lot of possibilities, especially the one that I'm targeting for v0.25. Have fun!

Path for the new version (do these choices):

- Jump to Phase 3 >>>
    - Politely Refuse
    - I really like Kayleigh
    - An evening on the porch
    - Finally make a move on Kayleigh
    - >>Treat her like a whore<

Download:

Fileboom
    https://fboom.me/file/59dfa8380148d/...wnload-v24.zip

The Fate of Irnia - Updated - Version 0.56

Each 12 years orc's attack your homeland and each time it has enough forces only to protect itself but never to strike back.
    Your father was a hero of the last attack, who unfortunately passed away from unknown diseaseon your 17 th birthday.
    He left you alone with your mother,your sister and a gift box that you can open only when you reah full age.
    That was one year ago.

Windows/Mac
    Update: 17 August, 2019
    Genre: Adventure, Blonde, Blowjob, Anal, Doggystyle, Voyeur, Orcs, Fantasy, Big Dick, Cumshot, Hardcore sex, Footjob, Cumshot, POV, Sexy Lingerie, Titsjob, Female Protagonist, Public Sex, Humiliation, Visual Novel
    Language : English
    Size: 489 Mb - Pc Version
    Size: 513 Mb - Mac Version
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

v0.56
    Sandy romance route now has an epilogue and H scene if she is pregnant.
    v0.55
    Katrin's romance route is updated with impregnation, pregnant scene and epilogue.
    v0.54
    Miriam MB route is now updated with epilogue and a scene (if impregnated)

Download:

Fileboom
    Pc Version :
    https://fboom.me/file/2fddd8338d3c5/TFOI-0%2C56-WIN.rar
    Mac
    https://fboom.me/file/6415b950779a5/TFOI-0.56-MAC.rar
    Walkthrough:
    Download - 738.3 KB

Happy Marriage - Chapter 8 - R1.08

Jenny is a lovely wife; she?s 32 years old and married for 5 years. Family life is normal; she loves a lot her husband Jim and she?s very happy to live with him. After all these years of marriage routines start to take over her life; house chores, work and shopping are ?the? everyday activities. The days when she and Jim spent time together seem so far in time. Today she's going to her annual medical examination; here the story starts...

Platform : Windows/Mac
    Update: 17 August, 2019
    Genre: Unity-3D, Visual Novel, Sexy Girls, Big Boobs, Sexy Ass, Big Dick, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Hardcore Sex, Cheating, Lesbians, Threesome, Public Sex, Seduction, Groping, Masturbation, Voyeur, Sexy Lingerie, Public Sex, Cumshot, Interracial
    Size: 455 Mb - Pc Version
    Size: 463 Mb - Mac Version
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

Download:

Fileboom
    Download - 919.7 MB

My Secret Fever - Version 0.0.8 + Incest Patch

You play as an ordinary delivery boy who lives with his parents and his two sisters. Hardly a day goes by without your burning desire trying to break out. They are so beautiful and you are so weak... Who can resist this amount of cuteness and sensuousness on a daily basis? If your lust makes you cross the line and unleash your forbidden desires, will your secret fever go away? The ball's in your court.​

Windows
    Update: 15 August, 2019
    Genre: Ren'py, Simulator, BBW, Sexy Girls, Big Boobs, Big Ass, Milf, Handjob, Incest, Family Sex, Mom-Son, Brother-Sister, Big Dick, Blowjob, Seduction, Voyeur, Handjob, Corruption, Hardcore Sex, Voyeur, Cumshot
    Size: 2.23 Gb - Pc Version
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

v0.0.6
    - Added two new events for Samantha.
    - Added new event for Cynthia.
    - Added new event for Janice.
    - Added character Nadia's Mom and event.
    - First appearance of new characters Nurse Dorothea & Cassandra.

Download:

Fileboom
    Download - 2.23 GB

Haley's Story - Version 0.55 - Update

You were excited at first, when you and your sister Haley found entry jobs at the same company and living together will certainly reduce the cost of moving to the city .
    She's your twin, and only two hours older than you and to her, that's enough to always break your balls but she's always been there for you. So, how much can you really complain.​

[

Platform: Windows/Android
    Update: 23 August, 2019
    Genre: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Animation, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Small Tits, Sexy Ass, Big Dick, Blowjob, Incest, Family Sex, Brother-Sister, Seduction, Voyeur, Interracial, Sexy Lingerie, Brunette, Redhead, Blonde
    Size: 2.15 Gb - Pc Version
    Size: 794 Mb - Android Version
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

Download:

Fileboom
    Pc
    https://fboom.me/file/c07365b6c8a18/...5-pc.part1.rar
    https://fboom.me/file/9d399732ef1a6/...5-pc.part2.rar
    Android
    https://fboom.me/file/cc4544aa9068b/...55-android.apk

Slave Lord : Elven Conquest – Version 1.0.1

You are the dark lord with your slaves and servants at your beck and call and are bored until Faye and Seraphine attack you.​

Windows
    Update: August, 2019
    Genre: Unity-3D, Simulator, Animation, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Small Tits, Sexy Ass, Big Dick, Blowjob, Titsjob, Anal, Doggystyle, Hardcore Sex, Threesome, Gangbang, Humilation, Lesbians, Sexual Training, Trainer, Bdsm, Domination, Orcs, Fantasy, Elfs, Tentacles, Cumshot, Anal
    Size: 281 Mb - Pc Version
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

Changelog:

v1.0.1
    - Updated credits screen
    - Fixed next scene button issue in Lez fingering scene

Download:

Fileboom
    Download - 281.4 MB

Shelter - Version 0.09 + Incest Patch

The day everyone feared, the day everyone hoped would never come, arrived in the form of a nuclear cloud. The government shelters, built to save and protect the lives of its citizens soon crumbled from overpopulation and lack of food.
    With no other choice, many tried to find another life by returning to the surface. Unfortunately for them, they traded a slow death from starvation for the painful death from radiation. These were the only options for those who survived so far... but not for you.

Platform: Windows
    Update: 24 August, 2019
    Genre: Ren'py, 2DCG, Simulator, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Boobs, Sexy Ass, Big Dick, Incest, Family Sex, Milf, Mom-Son, Brother-Sister, Corruption, Seduction, Sex Toys, Masturbation, Voyeur, Anal, Fingering, Blonde, Brunette
    Size: 294 Mb - Pc Version
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

v0.09
    1)Melisa's romance and MB routes are updated with 4 H scenes, impregnation option and cuddling/spanking.
    2) You can now gain favor from Jay and John. If Perry is not killed, you can also unlock a new scene with Jay.

Download:

Fileboom
    Pc
    https://fboom.me/file/155b43fd5c7c6/Shelter-0.09-pc.zip
    Incest Patch
    https://fboom.me/file/aafe656c98b2a/scripts.rar