keep2share.cc
Page 449 of 539 FirstFirst ... 349399439447448449450451459499 ... LastLast
Results 4,481 to 4,490 of 5381
    Milky Town – Version 0.4 - Update

Welcome to Milky Town. Yesterday, you were just another young man about to start your first day at a private university. Today however, everything is about to change. Your future during this new school year will be embroiled in sneaky plots and surprising twists around both the university and the town itself. Fortunately, just about all of these events will include a number of bodacious women that you’ll have a chance to ‘work closely’ during your adventure.​

Windows
    Update: 13 May, 2019
    Tags: Rpg, 2DCG, Erotic Adventure, Animation, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Boobs, Sexy Ass, Incest, Family Sex, Mom-son, Seduction, School, Public Sex, Sexy Lingerie, Teacher
    Language: English, French
    Size: 439 Mb - Pc Version (The Last RPGM Version)
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

v0.4:
    Day 4 added
    Karen’s masturbation scene reworked
    Karen received a new scene in day 4

Download:

Fileboom
    PcDownload - 439.4 MB

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Anna - Exciting affection - Version 1.5

You will be playing the role of "Anna" and making decisions in her life as she will discover herself through the journey. There will be a main story line with different outcomes depending on your choices, as well as lots of side quests. Anna won't be an average bimbo that gets laid with the first thug that she has met.

Honestly, I cannot wait myself for further development of the story.

Platform: Windows
    Updated: 12 May, 2019
    Genre: Ren'py, Rpg, Voyeur, Brunette, Big Dick, Blowjob, Handjob, Corruption, Anal, Group, Wet Pussy, Big Ass, Sexy Lingerie, Hairy Pussy, Cheating, All Sex, Female Protagonist, Public Sex, Anal, Humiliation, Hardcore sex, Threesome, Fingering, Interracial, Cumshot
    Language: English
    Size: 1.05 Gb - Pc Version
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

v1.5
    Michael with Andrew, Home, Emily, Bar (Three naughty options), Office (With or without Jeremy), Sergey's warehouse, Ashley and Alfred. Scene list is not long but scenes are long enough. Bar has more that 130 renders and a lot is happening there. Other scenes are quite long too.
    It's a lot longer than previous one. More than 300 renders and 6 animations.
    This time compressed game takes a lot less space. Only 1 gb so I won't be making patches anymore. Image quality is on the same level and I'm glad that someone finally can compress pngs decently.

Download:

Fileboom
    Pc
    Download - 1.1 GB

Forgotten Paradise - Updated - Version 0.12

You play as a happily married man with 2 wonderful daughters. Everything was going okay in your life, until one day you heard about a paid social trip to space. You decided to try your luck and participate with your whole family. Making it through the end will reward you with a good sum of money that will help with your mortgage and most importantly, get your daughters through college. And to your surprise you got picked and not only you, but your whole family. On the day you're supposed to leave, you meet a strange man who tells you you're being used as a guinea pig for a test experiment on a serum that wipes out memories. He gives you a pill that will negate that effect. Although you are too late to warn your family you can at least watch over them or take advantage of the fact they have no memories of you or their siblings? The choice will be yours.

Platform : Windows
    Update: 12 May, 2019
    Genre: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Sci-Fi, Animation, Male Protagonist, Small Tits, Big Dick, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Interracial, Footjob, Incest, Family Sex, Dad-Daughter, Seduction, Voyeur, Fantasy, Threesome, Handjob, Lesbians, Fat Man, Public Sex, Anal, Cumshot, Facial, Humiliation
    Size: 1.34 Gb
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

New stuff in 0.12:
    250+ rendered images (including the animations).
    Lots of new characters and locations.
    A better looking choice screen, buttons and text. (example below)
    3 new music tracks.
    Improved credit screen and fixed a few bugs associated with it.
    The scroll wheel now moves you forward(up) and backwards(down) through the text in the game. The History screen is now only accessible through the button on the bottom right.
    More sharp and better quality images, also improved some of the old side character images.
    Updated the main menu with the main character's new clothes accordingly.
    A few scenes from the alternative route.
    Another birth this version to a very important character.
    One of your choices can lead to a bad end (#3).
    Around 7 new sex scenes, including: 2 Vaginal,2 Foot Fetish,Blowjob, Handjob, Anilingus;
    Fixed an issue back from 0.10 where you'd visit Elyse and Zoey and then Chloe and instead of moving on it would prompt you to visit Elyse and Zoey again. That has been fixed now.

Download:

Fileboom
    Pc
    Download - 1.3 GB

Wizards Adventures – Version 0.6.01 (Pc, Mac, Android)

The game immerses you in the atmosphere of the magical world. You play the role of the young magician Merlin. He was born in an ancient and influential family, whose members have always been members of the Council of Mages.
    But due to the fact that he was given too much from birth, he ceased to try and develop himself, ceases to perform the tasks of the council and leads a riotous lifestyle. But it could not last forever. He was found by one of the council members and convinced to take the right path. Perhaps Merlin will begin to correct, but the craving for women and adventures has not disappeared anywhere.​

Windows/Mac/Android
    Update: 11 May, 2019
    Tags: Ren'py, 2DCG, Erotic Adventure, Visual Novel, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Boobs, Sexy Ass, Parody, Seduction, Fantasy, Hardcore Sex, Voyeur, Doggystyle, Blowjob, Battle, Redhead, Public Sex, Sexy Lingerie, Anal, Bdsm, Cumshot
    Language: English, French
    Size: 775 Mb - Pc Version
    Size: 757 Mb - Mac Version
    Size: 799 Mb - Android Version
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

v0.6.0

SPOILER
    - Error correction
    - 2 new female characters
    - New locations
    - Sex scenes with new characters

Download:

Fileboom
    Download - 2.3 GB

Divine Adventure - Version 0.7c - Update

Former name Dragon Ball Infinity
    (See developer Notes)
    You play as a young boy (age left to user choice due to patreon rules) who is chosen to be the next god of destruction in universe 7 following the exile of both Beerus and Champa.
    With the help of your angel Vados you must attend to the duties of a GoD and raise the mortal level of universe 7.
    The main aspect of this game is that it is focused more on customisation as opposed to quantity. You will be able to modify the costumes of nearly every character you meet in game.

Genre: Ren'py, 2DCG, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Parody, Dragon Ball, Big Boobs, Sexy Ass, Hardcore Sex, Seduction, Voyeur, Corruption, Big Dick, Handjob, Doggystyle, Public Sex, Titsjob, Cumshot, Facial, Blonde, Brunette, Masquerade Games
    Language English
    Size: 1080 Mb -Pc Version
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

v0.7c
    Major addition:
    Introduced Caulifla Flirting

Story Additions:
    - Android 18 scene added (Sleeping in her room)
    - Queen Phineapple scene added
    - Caulifla flirting scenes added
    - General story updates

Major Changes:
    - Adjusted the starting section of the game to remove grinding
    - Higher quality images
    - Introduced shop system
    - Introduced costume CG system
    - Added option to reset Videl's scenes via summoning the Dragon (For those who want to experience it)

Story Additions:
    - Android 18 route continued
    - Videl scene
    - Vados scenes
    - Introduced some new story characters

General NOTES:
    Android 18 scenes will ONLY show up, if you have the mind control ability.
    Videl's scenes ONLY appear if you having the summoning ability.

Download:

Fileboom
    Pc
    Download - 1.1 GB

WW: Midforest ? Version 0.2.3 (Pc, Mac)

This is it, a new part of wanderings of a redhead ranger! I spent many hours doing it and that's why:
    Full rework of dialogue system. This part took away a lot of efforts due to many experiments with it. But I like how it feels now.
    Full animated sprites for every character with various emotions (will be much more emotions in the future)
    Full redisigned of art including pixel art. Main camera is closer to main character, so I reworked almost all tiles and drew many others. I improved my draw skill for the last year, so I changed and designated the general visual style. In the future, it will be better and better.
    Full gameplay redesigned. More adventures, cases, and dialoges. There are no more boring fights with kobolds. Actually, there are not fights in old sense at all. I will add some kind of battle encounters in future versions when I'll get the battles I like.
    So what will you get in this version? There are ~45 mins of gameplay including 2 big scenes which one is animated and another has a big amount of sprites. I hope you'll like it!

Platform : Windows/Mac
    Update: 5 May, 2019
    Genre: RPGM, 2DCG, Adventure, Female Protagonist, Groping, Gangbang, Lesbians, Oral sex, Parody, Rpg, Teasing, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Small Tits, Big Boobs, Warrior, Fantasy, Corruption, Voyeur, Cumshot, Forced, Hardcore Sex, Facial, Doggystyle, Monsters, Public Sex, Humiliation, Deepthroat, Tit Dang
    Size: 269 Mb - Pc Version
    Size: 270 Mb - Mac Version
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

v0.2.3
    I made a scene gallery for you to quickly browse and rewatch your favorite scenes. You?ll have to replay the game from the beginning first to unlock the scenes. Old saves won?t work because I reassembled the scenes from scratch, but 5$ and up patrons have a cheat-code to unlock all the scenes without completing the game. Join them to get the code.

Secret Code: 223 692

Download:

Fileboom
    Download - 539.4 MB

This Romantic World - Version 0.03

For about a year and a half now, along with my friend and programmer Kaldonis, I?ve been working on a proof of concept demo for a game set in the world of my comics. It?s been a lot of work to squeeze around our respective paying jobs, but it?s also been a ton of fun to put together. On behalf of the recently founded Switchverse Games, I hope you guys enjoy the demo. And feel free to ask me any questions you might have.

Platform: Windows/Mac
    Genre: Ren'py, 2DCG, Simulator, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Boobs, Sexy Ass, Big Dick, Blowjob, Titsjob, Doggystyle, Hardcore Sex, Interracial, Threesome, Seduction, Voyeur, Masturbation, Blonde, Brunette, Sexy Lingerie, Cumshot, Facial, Reinbach
    Size: 479 Mb - Pc Version
    Size: 462 Mb - Mac Version
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

v0.03 (2019/05/12)
    First off, keep in mind this code was rebuilt from scratch, so any previous saves you may have will no longer work.
    The code has been reworked to incorporate a day/night cycle determined by when the player chooses to go home and end their day. As of now, the school week goes on indefinitely, but we'd like to incorporate weekends into future updates. Working this in was a big part of why this build took so much longer than we planned, but we think it will help things run much smoother from here on out.
    The beginning of Lydia's quest line is now available.
    A complete quest starring Kristina has been added.
    The character buttons are now animated.
    Parker's blowjob scene is now animated.
    A second shower scene has been added in the janitor's closet.
    Added three new background locations.
    Characters now have more to talk about when you click on them.
    Two different scenarios play out depending on how you handle Raina's kiss.
    Revised the user interface.
    A new sexual encounter with Chloe has been added.
    Added multiple new comic panel illustrations.
    To complete the build, follow Lydia's quest line to the end!

Download:

Fileboom
    Download - 940.6 MB

Shelter - Version 0.5 + Incest Patch

The day everyone feared, the day everyone hoped would never come, arrived in the form of a nuclear cloud. The government shelters, built to save and protect the lives of its citizens soon crumbled from overpopulation and lack of food.
    With no other choice, many tried to find another life by returning to the surface. Unfortunately for them, they traded a slow death from starvation for the painful death from radiation. These were the only options for those who survived so far... but not for you.

Platform: Windows/Mac
    Update: 12 March, 2019
    Genre: Ren'py, 2DCG, Simulator, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Boobs, Sexy Ass, Big Dick, Incest, Family Sex, Milf, Mom-Son, Brother-Sister, Corruption, Seduction, Sex Toys, Masturbation, Voyeur, Anal, Fingering, Blonde, Brunette
    Size: 138 Mb - Pc Version
    Size: 121 Mb - Mac Version
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

v0.5
    1) Continuation of the main story, introduction of the settlement and Kira's route update. You have to speak with Tiffany about radiation to start new content.
    2) 4 new characters, 4 new backgrounds and 7 H scenes.
    3) ~14k new words.

Download:

Fileboom
    Download - 260.6 MB

The Intoxicating Flavor - Version 0.3f5

The game tells a story about the young man who gets stuck on the deserted island with no communication with the outside world and doomed to aimlessly wait for an opportunity to get out. Everything changes when new visitors come to the island. After a few amusing and kind of juicy situations night falls together with some really weird dreams. At this moment we realize that the island isn't so simple as it seemed at first, and the funny story about relationship between the main character with newly arrived guests leads to a very serious story about each person having his own fears and secrets, and their choice might not always result in obvious consequences.​

Windows
    Update: 11 May, 2019
    Genre: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Boobs, Sexy Ass, Milf, Big Dick, Handjob, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Hardcore Sex, Seduction, Mind Control, Groping, Voyeur, Lesbians, Harem, Voyeur, Redhead, Brunette, Cumshot
    Size: 1.45 Gb
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

What new?

223 images.
    5000 words.
    3 sounds.

Download:

Fileboom
    Download - 1.5 GB

Staying With Aunt Katie – Version 0.19.1

The game uses regular maps for now but I plan on eventually switching over to how Cohabitation is, with an image representing each room and tags to click on. Needing roughly four images for each room (daytime, daytime with Katie in it, nighttime, and nighttime with Katie in it) is time consuming due to having to render them. Hopefully, by the time I upload the first real version of the game, they'll be done.
    In the last image, Katie's robe has some noticeable clipping issues. I'll eventually re-do it in hopes of fixing those problems but it isn't a high priority. In those last two kitchen images you'll probably notice they're more grainy than the others. For some reason scenes in the kitchen are extremely heavy renders -- the other images took maybe 30 minutes to finish completely at 100% but those two didn't even get to 50% after an hour of rendering. I'm guessing it's due to the more complex lighting and shadows but I'm still working on getting better at scene optimizations so I'm not entirely sure.

Update: 14 May, 2019
    Genre: RPGM, Big Boobs, Big Dick, Handjob, Sexy Girls, Incest, Family Sex, Milf, Male Protagonist, Wet Pussy, Brunette, Erotic Adventure, Seduction, Doggystyle, Voyeur, Sexy Lingerie, Titsjob, Cumshot
    Size: 483 Mb - Pc Version
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

v0.19 Release

- Fully nude grope & masturbate onto reward. To see this you must have already done the affection kissing event and have your scholastic improvement to 28 or above. Once those requirements are met the event should trigger automatically during the Afternoon period in Chris' room.
    - Repeat of the above. Once you've see the original you can do the repeat version by clicking on Chris' bed during the Afternoon period and selecting it.
    - Masturbate together. After you've seen the above masturbate onto event and Katie's affection is at 20 or higher then this should trigger automatically once the Midnight period begins.
    - Repeat of the above. Once you've seen the original you can do the repeat version by visiting Katie in her room at Midnight, clicking on her, and selecting it.
    - Morning masturbate onto. After you've seen the above then in the mornings when Katie is in the kitchen, click on her and select to grope her. This new event will play out.
    - Repeat of the above. Once you've seen the original then when Katie's in the kitchen during the morning, choose to grope her and during the event you'll get the choice to either continuing just to grope her or to masturbate.
    - Changed the text size to 32. I tried to find a plugin that'd allow the player to change the text size either in-game or via an external .ini file but couldn't find anything. So, if it's still too small then tell me so down below and I'll up it even more. I ran through a few events with the next text size and they seem to work but it might still have broken something somewhere, so if anyone notices any problems with it just report them below and I'll try to fix them.
    - Went back through some of the old events and added a message telling the player about the various stat changes caused by the event.

Download:

Fileboom
    Download - 483.5 MB