keep2share.cc
Page 427 of 539 FirstFirst ... 327377417425426427428429437477527 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,270 of 5381
    Game of Whores - Updated - Version 0.9 - Reboot

A parody game based on the Game of Thrones franchise, you’ll play has Danys the Mother of Dragons, following her story line in a parallel universe to the Game of Thrones. The game as a Akabur look to it.

Platform: Windows
    Updated: 13 March, 2019
    Genre: Adventures, Game of Thrones, Big Boobs, Naked, Lesbians, Blonde, Brunette, Parody, Fantasy, Wet Pussy, Blonde, Doggystyle, Public Sex, Blowjob, Fingering, Hardcore Sex, Cumshot, Facial, Female Protagonist
    Language: English/Russian
    Size: 432 Mb
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

Changelog 0.9 Reboot:

This is the first out of two “Reboot” updates which aims to improve already existed parts of the game.
    Many changes has been done, I’ve reworked the story part a lot, now you have a choice:
    – Personal routes: play only “personal” routes of characters without “slut” content.
    – Main route: play main route with both “personal” and “slut” routes of the characters.
    You do this choice during third quest of Daenerys, please pay attention.
    Some parts of the game was temporarily removed, such as clicker and topless charity, will be added back in next update with improvements.
    Added:
    – New background for Market location
    Daenerys:
    – Vaginal sex CG scene
    – Garden handjob CG scene
    – Market walks sprite scene
    – After striptease sprite scene
    – 1 new costume, topless/tits out option for almost every costume
    – Repeatable charity action in Flea Bottom as an alternative to tavern dances in personal route (once a week)
    ~ If PP is high enough action ends with cunnilingus scene
    Bugfix:
    – Wonder Woman walks fixed
    – Garden and market walks now possible in any costume
    Sansa:
    – 5 new costumes

Download :

Fileboom
    Download - 432.6 MB

or

Rapidgator
    GameOfWhores-0.9-RebootUpdate-pc.rar

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Titans Tower – Final Version 1.0a - Full Game

Try to get with Starfire, Jinx and Raven! All three will have many interactions as you live at Titans Tower! Who will you get with?​

Platform : Windows
    Updated: 31 October, 2018
    Genre: Ren'py, 2DCG, Big Boobs, Male Protagonist, Visual Novel, Big Dick, Blowjob, Sexy Girls, Redhead, Brunette, Groping, Parody, Teen Titans, Public Sex, Corruption, Wet Pussy, Erotic Adventure, Big Dick, Fantasy, Handjob, Cumshot, Harem
    Language: English
    Size: 126 Mb - Pc Version
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

Download:

Fileboom
    Download - 126.5 MB

or

Rapidgator
    TitansTower-v1.0a-pc.rar

Never Saint – Version 0.03

You play as a man raised to be a saint.
    One day Marjorie found you and you were able to leave the church.
    Meanwhile some weird things start to happen once you leave that place you will try to enjoy your new life out of the purity.​

Updated: 11 March, 2019
    Genre: Rpg, 2DCG, Male Protagonist, Big Boobs, Naked, Blonde, Brunette, Wet Pussy, Doggystyle, Public Sex, Blowjob, Incest, Family Sex, Mom-Son, Seduction, Ersotic Adventure, Big Ass, Sexy Ass, Cumshot, Sexy Girls, Sexy Lingerie
    Language: English/Russian
    Size: 432 Mb
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

Do not use old save games.
    This will cause many crashes and bug.
    I let you a folder with the saves for the end of V 0.0.1 and V 0.0.2
    Use those.
    Save 1- V.1 finished
    Save 2- V.2 finished
    You could change the name of your characters in the computer inside your room.
    I really hope you like this new version.

Changelog 0.03:

2 animation scenes for Maria in the bathroom. – Cleaning
    2 pictures for Maria. – Breaking pants
    2 new pictures and 1 animation scenes for Marjorie – Touch da tity
    1 Animation Scene for Ashley- Tease those buns
    New map: Shop
    1 picture for the Shop girl.
    Temporary face set for “sucky” – Mescary cat version.
    Progress with the main history
    New map: Church Library.

Download:

Fileboom
    Download - 369.3 MB

or

Rapidgator
    NeverSaint-0.0.3-Win.rar

Sensual Realms – Final Version 1.0

You are (male) hero chose by god to quest to free deviant women.

Updated: 31 January, 2019
    Genre: Rpg, 2DCG, Male Protagonist, Big Boobs, Big Dick, Blowjob, Sexy Girls, Redhead, Brunette, Groping, Monster Girls, Public Sex, Seduction, Incest, Family Sex, Mom-Son, Wet Pussy, Erotic Adventure, Big Dick, Fantasy, Handjob, Titsjob, Warrior, Cumshot, Harem
    Size: 263 Mb - Pc Version
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

Download:

Fileboom
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 263.4 MB

or

Rapidgator
    SensualRealms-v1.0-pc.rar

Research into Affection – 0.4.0

You always wanted to get into game development, however, all the big companies wanted you to have several years of experience under your belt before they’d even consider hiring you.
    You came across a website called Patreon and realized there was a big niche for erotic games.
    You decide to try your hand at making one of these erotic games but to make the game more realistic you plan to corrupt the people closes to you in order to put your own experiences into the game.​

Updated: 16 March, 2019
    Genre: Rpg, 3DCG, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Animation, Corruption, Incest, Family Sex, Voyeur, Milf, Mom-Son, Big Boobs, Small Tits, Big Boobs, Sexy Ass, Sexy Girls, Wet Pussy, Pissing, Taboo, Brother-Sister, Family Sex, Sex Toys, Fingering, Masturbation
    Size: 1.64 Gb - Pc Version
    Size: 647 Mb - Android Version
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

Changelog v0.4.0:

1. The game has been ported over to Ren’py.
    2. Hover state images have been implemented.
    3. The cheat menu is now in the players bedroom “the plant pot”
    4. Additional cheats have been added.
    5. “The return cheat” is for those that want to instantly progress up until the last build.
    6. Tool tips have been implemented when hovering over an room, object or button.
    7. Check marks have been implemented to see dialog/events.
    8. Check marks will disappear if there is something new to see during an event.
    9. Credits bar has been updated : (Thorsten Lich, Duane Porter, S M Farmer, Tschela) added.
    10. NPC names have been set to 3 character limit.
    11. NPC names now have a “Hint”, you should know why.
    12. Some dialog / punctuation has been fixed.
    13. Level 3 – Level 4 main event has been implemented. (32+ Images)
    14. Spy cam screen + increase 1 hour button has been added.
    15. The game has been ported to Android “should work on most devices”
    16. Bigger menu option has been added to the android version for smaller devices.
    17. Main Menu music has been added (Thanks to Outside998)
    18. 80% of images have been changed to .jpg to reduce file-size without loosing quality.
    19. Animations now run a lot smoother with-out freezing
    20. Many more changes, but we may have forgotten to keep track… woops.

Download:

Fileboom
    Download - 2.3 GB

or

Rapidgator

RIAffection

Mythic Manor - Updated - Version 0.9.0 + Walkthrough

Mythic Manor is a free adult interactive visual novel game offering a new home and a new world. Delve deep into your fantasies and experience the day-to-day life of sharing a manor with five gorgeous ?mythic girls?. Spend time and build relationships with the characters you like in currently over 70 unique character events plus special hidden events! The game is developed with Ren'Py solely by me, Jikei ♥​

Updated: 15 March, 2019
    Genre: Ren'py, Date-Sim, Male Protagonist, Teen, Milf, Hardcore Sex, Threesome, Big Boobs, Small Tits, Big Dick, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Handjob, Harem, Corruption, Lesbians, Cumshot, Voyeur, Groping, BDSM
    Size: 1.52 Gb - Pc Version
    Size: 1.16 Gb - Android Version
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

Changelog 0.9:

New main events for Esther, Fanora, Naira, Nefari and Velle.
    New main event for Jade.
    Added a new expansion to the beach location.
    Added more interactions with girls at the beach.
    Added an interaction with the park bench at night.
    Esther?s locked PC folder is now accessible (with a password).
    Esther?s spare key is now discoverable.
    Added a cameo character (Misty).
    Created a whole bunch of new characters (most are event-specific).
    Created new event-specific areas.
    Added the new monthly wallpapers (February and March).
    Added the 1 Year Anniversary wallpaper.
    Added a few new versions of songs by Corsairon.
    Added other new event-specific music.
    Added new sound effects.
    $20+ patron names added to the PC.
    Updated hints.
    Updated the scene gallery.
    Updated the official walkthrough.
    Added Future Side Content section to the walkthrough.
    Made adjustments to the game menu.
    Fixed a few minor bugs/spelling errors.
    Fixed the wording of some dialogue.
    Other fixes and adjustments.

Download:

Fileboom
    Download - 2.7 GB

or

Rapidgator
    MythicM09

MilfyCummy ? Version 0.4 - Update

You?ve noticed that things have gotten a little strange after last night, and you just can?t seem to explain the weird feelings you have been experiencing lately?
    Welcome to MilfyCummy!

Updated: 15 March, 2019
    Genre: Unity-3D, 2DCG, Big Boobs, Big Dick, Blowjob, Sexy Girls, Incest, Visual Novel, Family Sex, Milf, Redhead, Mom-Son, Male Protagonist, Wet Pussy, Erotic Adventure, Hairy Pussy, Doggystyle, Voyeur, Sexy Lingerie
    Size: 52 Mb - Pc Version
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

Download:

Fileboom
    Download - 51.7 MB

or
    Rapigator
    MilfyCummy-v0.4-pc.zip

Luxuria ? Version 0.9 SE

Hello, my name is Kain and that?s my story. I am a high school student. I live alone.
    Father, I have never seen him, and my mother have been always traveling for work. I?m an average looking guy. And I still haven?t gotten a girlfriend. There?s no romance at all in my life. I haven?t had nor cute sisters or childhood girlfriend.

Updated: 10 March, 2019
    Genre: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Male Protagonist, Teen, Incest, Mom-son, Family Sex, Milf, Hardcore Sex, Threesome, Big Boobs, Small Tits, Big Dick, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Handjob, Harem, Corruption, Lesbians, Cumshot, Voyeur, Groping, Footjob
    Language: English, Russian
    Size: 1.27 Gb - Pc Version
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

Download:

Fileboom
    Download - 1.3 GB

Rouge-Like: Evolution - Updated - Version 0.982a

A Renpy game created by the artist Oni. The premise of the game is you are a new Mutant who has the ability to be immune to all other Mutant powers (updates will expand and add more powers in the future) including the girl with the deadly touch Rogue. She’s intrigued and susceptible to your influence so you can either play nice and show her the love she’s been missing or train her to be your lap dog.

Windows/Mac/Linux
    Updated: 16 March, 2019
    Genre: Adventure, Animation, Sexy Girl, Male Protagonist, Big Boobs, Interracial, Blowjob, Anal, Big Dick, Sexual Training, Rouge, X-Man, Cumshot, Parody, Handjob, Sexy Lingerie, Titsjob, Facial, Threesome, Voyeur
    Size: 86 Mb
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

Changelog:

-Laura has a lot of new content. She has her chat menus, wardrobe, dating, studying, showering, sleepovers, kissing, fondling, HJs, BJs, masturbation, etc. She should now start wandering the school like the other girls.
    -I also added a new outfit for Laura, a jacket, skirt, corset, lace panties, and stockings (with and without garterbelt).
    -Kitty has a new flirting mechanic that isn’t active in the first build, but I hope to finish up within the next couple patches, as well as some other small content for Laura.

Known Issues:
    -Laura’s BJ animations might have some janky transitions between them if you swap speeds a lot, I think it’s a memory/caching thing, trying to figure out the best way to fix that.
    -More of a concern than a known issue, but if you find yourself in a scenario where Laura is doing a sex act that isn’t listed above, and doesn’t seem to work quite right, let me know, it may be one that isn’t “built” yet and I left some loophole in to reach it.
    m. It may not fix saves that are already into the “morning” phase, but should at least fix new sleepover attempts. If the errors keep coming, I’ll try something else. I should point out, if those errors do keep occurring, I don’t need the full traceback, just let me know the first bit where it says the file and line number and type of error.

It also makes some tweaks to the clothing girls wear while in the shower room, I made some changes intended to prevent them staying in their towels all day, but they may have gone a bit further than necessary, so I scaled it back. Let me know if there are still cases of the girls showing up in towels in places where this is unexpected. I also made a tweak that should correct issues in which while the girls were masturbating, if you came they would get out of position, and not return to their intended positions afterward.

Download:

Fileboom
    Download - 85.8 MB

The Headmaster - Version 0.2.1 - Update

In the not too distant future, on a small island nation, a crisis has arisen. The number of students graduating from school has fallen sharply and university places are going unfilled. Faced with the prospect of mass unemployment and potential economic disaster the government is forced to introduce emergency measures. All students over eighteen who failed or were expelled from school are to be forced back into education at a number of special facilities.

In The Headmaster you play an expert in young adult psychology with some unique ideas about how to tackle the crisis. After a demonstration of your theories at a teachers conference you are approached by the agent of a mysterious organisation. He invites you to interview for the position of headmaster (principal) at one of the newly founded schools for over eighteen year olds. Keen to prove yourself and your theories you gladly accept.

Using your unique disciplinary methods you must turn a whole school of delinquent young women into hard working and obedient students. Things will not be easy for you. You must win your colleagues to your side, cater to the unusual demands of the schools owners and deal with a troublesome government inspector.​

Windows
    Update: 16 March, 2019
    Genre: Ren'py, Simulator, Animation, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Boobs, Big Dick, Handjob, Blowjob, Bdsm, Domination, Groping, Humilation, Lesbians, Sexual Training, Corruption, Voyeur, Seduction, Teacher, School, Blonde, Brunette, Redhead
    Language English
    Size: 891 Mb - Pc Version
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

Download:

Fileboom
    Download - 891.4 MB