keep2share.cc
Page 424 of 539 FirstFirst ... 324374414422423424425426434474524 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,240 of 5381
    Chloe18 - Updated - Version 1.02 - Vacation

Meet Chloe,
    On her 18th birthday Chloe sets out to fulfill her dreams. Called ‘Plankie’ by her so-called friends, she will have to show them she can also be popular.

Manage Chloe’s school life and job to raise money for rent, food, and clothes. Control her stats: Sluttiness, Fitness, Smarts, Dance, and much more. Meet new people and find out their stories. Let people take advantage of Chloe or make Chloe have all the fun. It’s all up to you!

Windows
    Updated: 2019
    Genre: Date-Sim, Animation, Female Protagonist, Small Tits, Big Dick, Blowjob, Handjob, Doggystyle, Hardcore Sex, Lesbians, Seduction, Interracial, Public Sex, Virgin, Toys, Cheating, Voyeur, School, Cumshot, Facial, Anal, Sex Toys, Facial, Bdsm
    Language: English
    Size: 402 Mb - Pc Version
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

Download:

https://fboom.me/file/6bfe82a74251b/...8-V1.02-pc.rar

or

https://filejoker.net/lz2dixa85j9w

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Hentasia - The Rod of Power - Version 1.1

The game is heavily inspired by tabletop RPG, as well as games in general. The women will be of all kinds of races, so if you’re into the exotic, this is just the game for you! You can earn gold, get stronger, gain enemy abilities, and flirt. The idea is to have some game mechanics for immersion’s sake, but not to make it grindy. So if you play it and feel like that’s not working out, I could tweak it. The battles consist of making the correct choices, for which you can get hints by reading books in the library and asking friendly characters/quest givers.

Platform: Windows
    Update: 14 February, 2019
    Genre: Ren'py, 2DCG, Sexy Girls, Male Protagonist, Parody, Simulator, Big Boobs, Fantasy, Big Dick, Blowjob, Seduction, Voyeur, Wet Pussy, Fingering, Domination, Doggystyle, Cumshot, Handjob, Sexual Training, Groping, Hardcore Sex, Public Sex
    Size: 461 Mb
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

Changelog:

I added scenes for the Frost giant, troll, and toilin girl in the brothel! I also fixed some bugs, and hopefully didn't add any. If you do run into problems, let me know and I'll do my best to fix it asap! Some things got pretty complicated in terms of scripting, so I might've missed the mark somewhere. Of course there's another book in the library, if you want tips on how to win against the troll, as well as more tips from the friendly characters. Have fun!

Next I'll be adding more to the brothel, and after that it's time to work on the final version, in which I'll also be adding more women and scenes of course!
    For those who'd like to know, currently all the following women in the game have sex scenes:

- The Forest Goddess in the intro
    - The Dark Elf Meralya

- Karina (human fighter)
    - Succubus
    - Gurdina (Dwarf)
    - Goblin
    - Ariel (Mermaid)
    - Tethis
    - Farosa (Frost Giant)
    - Troll
    - Ghisaya (Ghost woman)
    - Orc

And in the brothel:
    - Ka'Jahri (Toilin girl, original race, furry)
    - Gilori (Glaxi, original race)
    - Meluna (Wood Elf, Tan elf in this world basically)

Download:

https://fboom.me/file/54cda6034ae85/...er-v1.1-pc.zip

or

https://filejoker.net/xt0u0ha4m0vn

Man of the House - Version 0.9.1 Extra + Incest Patch + Walkthrough + CG Images

You will be able to freely move around locations, both inside your appartment and throughout the city. During your exploring you will encounter NPC?s, find items and trigger events.
    You get to decide how you will react, affecting the stats of the NPC?s, namely: love and special.
    The love stat indicates how much an girl loves you, increase this stat to unlock new dialog options and events.
    The special stat is different for each girl and you will have to find out how to raise it. By raising this stat you will unlock more?exciting?dialog options and events.
    Most actions and events can be repeated a number of times before they stop increasing stats, but be careful, wrong decisions might decrease a girl?s stats as well!

Windows
    Updated: 8 March, 2019
    Genre: Unity-3D, Date-Sim, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Boobs, Big Ass, Big Dick, Handjob, Incest, Family Sex, Mother-Son, Brother-Sister, Seduction, Corruption, Voyeur, Cumshot, Threesome, Facial
    Language: English/German
    Size: 1.46 Gb
    Size: 3.48 Gb ? CG Images
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

Incest Patch Instructions:

Just copy the mapping.xml file to same directory as the game (overwrite the existing mapping.xml)
    This patch will restore all character to their orignal relationships:
    Mom (instead of landlady)
    Sister (instead of roommate)

V0.9.1 - Changelog

New content
    Extended two of Emma's event chains (with 2 new animations).
    Extended one of Veronica's event chains (with a new animation).
    Added a new event for Diane.
    Added a new cosplay collectable image.
    Gameplay
    Added an indicator to the contact list to show you are in are in a relationship with that girl.
    Added a global hint for meeting Diane for the first time.
    Bug fixes
    Fixed a lot of minor bugs and typos again. Thanks for all the feedback & bug reports guys!
    Extra version
    Added some bonus images to the extra version.

Download:

https://fboom.me/file/fde6f08b6f397/ManOfTH091

or

https://filejoker.net/folder/te18gimk4t

Project Hot Wife - Version 0.0.4 - Update

The story revolves around a couple in their 30's and what life throws at them, you will encounter there changing life style and desires. The player will portray both spouses with much heavier emphasis on the wife.

Windows
    Updated: 7 March, 2019
    Genre: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Sexy Girls, Big Boobs, Big Ass, Big Dick, Handjob, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Seduction, Cheating, Netorare, Blonde, Brunette, Lesbians, Voyeur Groping, Hardcore Sex, Hairy Pussy, Titsjob, Cumshot, Crampie
    Size: 1.72 Gb - Pc Version
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

v0.0.4:

- over 160 new renders
    - added game stats feature
    - add 6 new scenes to the gallery
    - fix for delay while opening the game

Download:

Download - 1.7 GB

or

https://filejoker.net/folder/vaogw25zxv

My Sister, My Roommate – Updated - Version .12

Don’t expect to see comically oversized boobs or mind control or zombies. Just good old fashioned seduction of beautiful girls. And hopefully a little bit of sub-par comedy mixed in.

I expect to take “My Sister, My Roommate” a lot deeper than the demo currently shows. In future releases, sex won’t come as easy, but I wanted to make sure I had the ability to render quality sex scenes… And well… I was so preoccupied with whether or not I could, I didn’t stop to think if I should…

Windows
    Updated: 8 March, 2019
    Genre: Ren’py, Visual Novel, Male Protagonist, Incest, Brother-Sister, Milf, Big Boobs, Voyeur, Redhead, Blonde, Wet Pussy, Handjob, Seduction, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot, Public Sex, Sexy Lingerie
    Size: 2.23 Gb
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

So what's new in this update? Here's the changelog:
    - Our story continues...
    - Taylor has a busy day ahead of himself. He has an appointment to take pictures with Professor Katcher. And he also promised Molly she could paint a picture of him for her art class. And, of course, there will be a few adventures along the way!
    - Updated the side image sprites. I put them in a while ago, and liked the concept, but wasn't crazy about the images. I updated them so they look a lot better now.
    - 218 beautifully done renders, 4 potential sexy scenes with 3 animations

Download:

Download - 2.2 GB

or

https://filejoker.net/folder/0dnztbgsb8

My Wife's A Star - Version 0.4 - Update

My Wife's a Star is a game about a couple who are both in the show business. The fiance is a talent manager, while the fiancee is a celebrity. They are both engaged to each other and iloveklx throughout the game, you will play as both of them and make decisions for them as they go about their daily lives. The decisions you make will decide whether they end up getting married by the end of the game, or separated, or maybe even ending up in more interesting situations as they try to tackle the challenges of the entertainment industry together.
    Expect lots of beautiful people, interesting situations, scheming, cheating, voyeurism, parties, orgies, and lots of crazy fun!

Platform: Windows
    Updated: 9 March, 2019
    Genre: Unity-3D, Simulator, Sexy Girls, Big Boobs, Big Ass, Big Dick, Blowjob, Hardcore Sex, Public Sex, Incest, Family Sex, Brother-Sister, Interracial, Seduction, Cheating, Netorare, Corruption, Voyeur, Fingering, Cumshot, Public Sex
    Size: 528 Mb
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

Download:

Download - 528.1 MB

or

https://filejoker.net/tqhiunrn2zm3

The Fate of Irnia - Updated - Version 0.49

Each 12 years orc's attack your homeland and each time it has enough forces only to protect itself but never to strike back.
    Your father was a hero of the last attack, who unfortunately passed away from unknown diseaseon your 17 th birthday.
    He left you alone with your mother,your sister and a gift box that you can open only when you reah full age.
    That was one year ago.

Windows
    Update: 9 March, 2019
    Genre: Adventure, Blonde, Blowjob, Anal, Doggystyle, Voyeur, Orcs, Fantasy, Big Dick, Cumshot, Hardcore sex, Footjob, Cumshot, POV, Sexy Lingerie, Titsjob, Female Protagonist, Public Sex, Humiliation, Visual Novel
    Language : English
    Size: 456 Mb
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

v0.49:

Beatrice solo romance route is now update with epilogue and a scene if she is pregnant.

Download:

Pc Version :

https://fboom.me/file/299f6218bb29f/TFOI-049WIN.rar

Walkthrough:

https://fboom.me/file/1b987b9413341/...alkthrough.pdf

or

Pc Version :

https://filejoker.net/hyrglerhctpc

Walkthrough:

https://filejoker.net/ejenz9jqo1io

Into the Forest – Chapter 4

Into the forest, an episodic adventure where things may not be what they seem…​

Windows
    Update: 7 March, 2019
    Genre: 2DCG, Unity-3D, Adventure, Blonde, Redhead, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Voyeur, Fantasy, Big Dick, Cumshot, Hardcore sex, Footjob, Cumshot, POV, Sexy Lingerie, Titsjob, Male Protagonist, Public Sex, Humiliation, Incest, Family Sex, Brother-Sister, Babus Games
    Language : English
    Size: 822 Mb
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

Download:

Download - 822.4 MB

or

https://filejoker.net/h1wristsbgww

Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession - Version 0.14

The protagonist of my game is Manila Shaw, a policewoman who is respectful of the rules and very good at her job. She always has money problems and has struggling to pay the house rent. A Manila's police action in a convenience store will attract a mysterious man's attention to her and this will change her life, throwing her into a world of corruption and deception...​

Windows
    Updated: 10 March, 2019
    Genre: Rpg, 3DCG, Animation, Female Protagonist, Big Boobs, Big Ass, Handjob, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Hardcore Sex, Big Dick, Humilation, Lesbian, Orgy, Groping, Public Sex, Interracial, Voyeur, Titsjob, Cumshot, Facial
    Size: 2.32 Gb
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

Version 0.13

Warning:
    - Keep your old saves.
    - "Guard" (skill) is very important. It reduces damage during the round and gives +10 MP and +10 TP.
    - Remember to equip Manila. Check her equipment (Equip).
    - Remember that the inventory is shared with all outfits. If you want to transfer equipment from one Manila to another, you have to put it in the inventory and then equip it.
    - You can show / hide the Arrows Map (indicators to change map).
    Press on the keyboard:
    (PageUP = Show Arrows Map; PageDOWN = Hide Arrows Map)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quests (Wednesday):
    - Traffic (Story Quest): If Pusher is free, this scene will be a little different.
    - Sex Storm (Side Quest): You can go to the lieutenant Storm with the Sex Bomb or Casual (Sensual) outfit. The dress changes the introduction of the scene. To activate this quest, you must have completed the previous INN Hotel quest.
    - Payment (Messages): To activate this quest, you must have a debt with John Doe (don't complete the daily quest "Interrogation").
    - Locker (Daily Quest)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    - 6 Short animations
    - 1 Battle
    - I fixed the laboratory password bug (You can open the lab only with the password written on the document)
    - Hunter's animation (sex) has been brightened up.
    - There is a new game mechanics: "Pregnancy".
    Fertility is a percentage value that changes every morning. Manila's sexual partners can change this value (some men have a more powerful seed than normal: Mason, Marcus, etc.)
    - From now on the animations will be repeatable during the scene
    - Some previous choices can change some dialogues.

Download:

Download - 2.1 GB

or

https://filejoker.net/folder/v6u0cmu8vj

Breeders Of The Nephelym – Updated - Version 0.665 Alpha

Breeders of the Nephelym is an immersive, beautifully erotic 3D adventure game centered around catching and breeding the Nephelym, an enigmatic race of monster-human hybrids.

Platform: Windows 64 Bit
    Updated: 10 March, 2019
    Genre: Breeding, Furry, Big Dick, Outdor, Big Boobs, Wet Pussy, Hardcore Sex, Fantasy, Cumshot, Blowjob, Adventure, Hardcore Sex, Crampie, Outdor, Blonde, Sexy Lingerie, Monsters, Doggystyle, Pregnancy
    Size: 2.17 Gb
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

Changelog:

Added: Fast travel system
    Added: Blessed Lamia Neela the ancient portal warden
    Added: First pass on dialogue states, only greeting for now
    Tweaked: Temporary cheats must be enabled, new key is O
    Fixed: Streaming issues during scenes, holes in world, bad collision
    Fixed: UI might disengage randomly, allowing you to crash
    Added Presets Submitted by Patrons