keep2share.cc
Page 421 of 539 FirstFirst ... 321371411419420421422423431471521 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,210 of 5381
    BadHero - Version 0.4.1

You play for Frank, the protagonist, who was imprisoned for 18 years. And suddenly he was released for unknown reasons. During this time, much has changed. The city was influenced by one person. There are gangs on the streets of the city. They are spreading a new synthetic drug Mirage. Prostitutes do not smile at your meeting. Local merchants pay to others.
    You have just to go away from the hustle and bustle of the city and live alone. If it is about you, then do it (you may not to read further).
    But our hero is not like that. He is used to be the best in everything. If he has nothing, he will take it from others. And it is better not to get on his way.
    You will find a power struggle on the streets of the city. Relationship with different girls is an integral part of your future life. Now you will have a lot of them.
    The best girls, money, cars. All this will be with you.
    Our hero urgently needs work. His ex-girlfriend with her two daughters, took all his money. He will certainly try to find her and get his money back. He works at a private college where young students study. In college, he meets with the sisters. In childhood, their father left them. Frank will replace their father, surrounding them with his love.

Platform: Windows
    Updated: 16 February, 2019
    Genre: Ren’py, Visual Novel, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Small Tits, Sexy Ass, Big Dick, Handjob, Blowjob, Hardcore Sex, Seduction, Corruption, Groping, Masturbation, Voyeur, Teen, Uniform, Sexy Lingerie, Blonde, Brunette, Public Sex, Threesome, Cumshot
    Language: English
    Size: 638 Mb – Pc Version
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

Changelog 0.4.1 :

Add 220 images
    Add 7 high quality animation (not fo all)
    Upgrade english translate all game
    Change Main Character model
    Upgrade Erin model
    Add 1 new model
    Add quest
    Add Secret scene (not fo all)

Download:

https://fboom.me/file/f813b410c7667/BadHero

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

The Visit - Version 0.7

Windows
    Updated: 17 February, 2019
    Genre: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Animation, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Boobs, Big Ass, Milf, Handjob, Titsjob, Footjob, Hardcore Sex, Seduction, Incest, Family Sex, Mom-Son, Aunt, Voyeur, Cumshot, Sexy Lingerie, Facial, Stiglet
    Size: 749 Mb - Pc Version
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

Download:

https://fboom.me/file/78bef299f6d5c/TheVisit

Torrid Tales - Version 0.4.0 + Incest Patch

We get to follow along with many characters along the main story plus multiple side stories as well. So whats it about you ask, Without giving away to much and spoiling the story for some. A small neighborhood gets paid a visit and unknowingly becomes part of a science project that corrupts their morals and leads them to a lifestyle of debauchery.

Platform: Windows
    Updated: 30 January, 2019
    Genre: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Animation, Sexy Girls, Big Boobs, Sexy Ass, Blowjob, Big Dick, Seduction, Masturbation, Incest, Family Sex, Stepmother, Stepfather, Lesbians, Interracial, Cheating, Netorare, Groping, Voyeur, Corruption, Fantasy, Aliens, Cumshot, Facial
    Size: 1.23 Gb - Pc Version
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

Download:

https://fboom.me/file/ff54311b7a419/TTales

The Spellbook - Chapter 3 - Version 0.3.0.0 Beta

The Spellbook is an adult visual novel with choices that influence game play. "The Spellbook" is different from the most games you probably played, it is fast paced, with lot's of action and humor.
    I believe that simple games with funny stories, lots of humor, action and nice visuals... ARE AWESOME! If you agree!? Give it a try!
    I hope it will make you fap ehmm.. I mean laugh!
    OH and if you are one of those 100% NTR-hate guys, just dont play it guys (there is a love route but some can't stand the excistence of NTR)
    Thank you!​

Windows
    Update: 12 February, 2019
    Genre: Unity-3D, Visual Novel, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Boobs, Sexy Ass, Milf, Blonde, Big Dick, Blowjob, Handjob, Incest, Family Sex, Mom-Son, Teen, Cheating, Netorare, Voyeur, Threesome, Deepthroat
    Size: 560 Mb
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

Download:

https://fboom.me/file/5c00bd3eb2c99/...TA-Windows.zip

Puzzled Life - Build 8

The story is about a young man(you), who just came back from military service that lasted for 4 years. You live with your step-family. Your real mother abandoned you as a child for a rich Sheikh so your father remaried for another woman, he is working for the military, but you haven't heard from him in years.(this backstory can change of course *wink*wink*).
    Lots of things have changed, starting from the beginning you try to find your place in this world. The adventure begins here.​

Platform : Windows/Mac
    Updated: 20 February, 2019
    Genre: Unity-3D, Simulator, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Boobs, Big Ass, Hardcore Sex, Incest, Family Sex, Mom-Son, Brother-Sister, Seduction, Voyeur, Corruption, Handjob, Doggystyle, Sex Toys, Anal, Public Sex, Footjob, Cumshot
    Language English
    Size: 236 Mb -Pc Version
    Size: 251 Mb -Mac Version
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

Changelog:

-Advanced Steph story
    -The extra scene that is unlockable with completing Hellen puzzles doesnt have that requirement now. The reason is the script has some issus with the plugin i use, it bugs out on some computers and doesnt send the message to continue the game. Untill that issue is resolved that scene will not require puzzle completion, you can access it normally.
    -A few of the quests are little different
    The next update is a standalone short story with the characters from this game just a different story, like a 1 year special.
    If you have any issues or suggestions feel free to share!
    (The save file is from the end of build7 for Hellens quest line and for Steph at the end of the Beach competition)

Download:

Pc Version :

https://fboom.me/file/60aea7356f443/...-Build8-pc.rar

Mac Version :

https://fboom.me/file/abfeffb5e1a99/...Build8-Mac.zip

Betrayed - Version 0.3.2

This game is a visual novel created in ren?py engine. Models and locations are rendered and animated with Daz Studio software. The game is set modern times and takes place in the college town where the main character currently lives. The story is completely fictional and may be some scenes may be humorous and or unlikely. And all revolving around our main hero, who stepped in a whole new world with new possibilities. And I?m not talking about college.

Platform: Windows/Mac
    Updated: 18 February, 2019
    Genre: Ren'py, Simulator, Animation, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Boobs, Sexy Ass, Big Dick, Blowjob, Anal, Doggystyle, Hardcore Sex, Incest, Mom-Son, Milf, Family Sex, Brother-Sister, Public Sex, Seduction, Mind Control, Voyeur, Demons, Fantasy, Cumshot, Anal
    Size: 1.06 Gb - Pc Version
    Size: 1.05 Gb - Mac Version
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

v0.3.2
    Gui changes
    Logic bugs repairs - Hobo, Tracy scene, telephone scene
    Text repairs
    Programming repairs needed for next version 0.3.5

Download:

Pc Version :

https://fboom.me/file/4ce5959b8b74a/...-v0.3.2-pc.zip

Mac Version :

https://fboom.me/file/43380644f6450/...v0.3.2-mac.zip

Divine Adventure - Version 0.7 (Pc, Mac, Android)

Former name Dragon Ball Infinity
    (See developer Notes)
    You play as a young boy (age left to user choice due to patreon rules) who is chosen to be the next god of destruction in universe 7 following the exile of both Beerus and Champa.
    With the help of your angel Vados you must attend to the duties of a GoD and raise the mortal level of universe 7.
    The main aspect of this game is that it is focused more on customisation as opposed to quantity. You will be able to modify the costumes of nearly every character you meet in game.

Platform : Windows/Mac/Android
    Updated: 16 February, 2019
    Genre: Ren'py, 2DCG, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Parody, Dragon Ball, Big Boobs, Sexy Ass, Hardcore Sex, Seduction, Voyeur, Corruption, Big Dick, Handjob, Doggystyle, Public Sex, Titsjob, Cumshot, Facial, Blonde, Brunette, Masquerade Games
    Language English
    Size: 869 Mb -Pc Version
    Size: 868 Mb -Mac Version
    Size: 184 Mb -Android Version
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

v0.7
    Major Changes:
    - Added Space Map Screen
    - Added Both Universes
    - Added Android Save Capability (Player's Room)
    - Added Free Roam style gameplay
    Story Additions:
    - 18's route added
    - Introduced player's mortal
    (Every planet has a scene!)
    - Universe 7 Planets:
    - Kal
    - Lok
    - Antosia
    Universe 6 Planets:
    - Sadala
    - Zoret
    - Adala
    - Sirloin
    - Plus some more additions!

Download:

https://fboom.me/file/bb2675fe33efd/DivineAdventure

Breeders Of The Nephelym ? Updated - Version 0.663 Alpha

Breeders of the Nephelym is an immersive, beautifully erotic 3D adventure game centered around catching and breeding the Nephelym, an enigmatic race of monster-human hybrids.

Platform: Windows 64 Bit
    Updated: 17 February, 2019
    Genre: Breeding, Furry, Big Dick, Outdor, Big Boobs, Wet Pussy, Hardcore Sex, Fantasy, Cumshot, Blowjob, Adventure, Hardcore Sex, Crampie, Outdor, Blonde, Sexy Lingerie, Monsters, Doggystyle, Pregnancy
    Size: 1.41 Gb
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

Download:

https://fboom.me/file/c9d25b588ef70/BOTN0663

Family, Friends and Strangers - Version 3.0

Family, Friends and Strangers is an adult Kinetic Novel. (i.e. not a game)
    Enter Parker Morrison's world, meet the characters around him, and follow their exploits.​

Windows
    Genre: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Boobs, Big Ass, Big Dick, Handjob, Blowjob, Hardcore Sex, Incest, Family Sex, Milf, Teen, Mom-Son, Brother-Sister, Seduction, Voyeur, Fingering, Masturbation
    Size: 152 Mb - Pc Version
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

Download:

https://fboom.me/file/f7b2d24ec2225/...rs-v3.0-pc.rar

Corrupting Jennifer - Version 0.8 Full - Update

Jennifer is a 24-year old girl living in New York with her fiance Mark. They just moved into a new apartment due to Mark getting a new job. Jennifer had just finished college so she was still unemployed. She hopes to teach in a highschool as that is her dream job. She even already got an interview in a highschool not too far from her apartment. Everything was going perfectly until today...

Windows all
    Genre: RPG, Ren'py, Adventures, Corruption, Netorare, Blackmail, Big Dick, Brunette, Big Boobs, Cheating, Cumshot, Facial, Handjob, Dildo, Orgasm, Blonde, Interracial, Lesbians, Female Protagonist, Threesome, Public Sex, Handjob, Pink Tie Games
    Size: 488 Mb
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

0.8 Full:
    250 NEW RENDERS
    2 NEW ANIMATIONS
    3 NEW Locations

Download:

https://fboom.me/file/dd7aeb36cf678/...v08full-pc.rar