keep2share.cc
Page 201 of 539 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211251301 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 5381
    Lust Town – Version 0.0.1b & Walkthrough

Lust Town is our first big adult game project, influenced by some adult rpg games with incest, fun, magic, faes and sexual content.

Changelog:

Fixed some bugs, and added some features to make more easy the gameplay.
    Also added a Walkthrought to rar file.

Fixed Rudy quest bug.
    Fixed Liane events
    Fixed Job quest log

Added a skill for wait until evening everywhere.
    Added a “cheat” on memories room to try motorcycle.

Platform: Pc/Windows
    Updated: 10 May, 2017
    Genre: RPG, Fantasy, Incest, Big Boobs, Sexy Girl, Magic, Blowjob, Redhead, Milf, Naked, Glasses, Sexy Lingerie, Big Dick, Doggystyle, Fingering, Wet Pussy, Cumshot
    Language: English
    Size: 890 MB
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

Download:

http://rg.to/file/cd0c0296ea4c230bc2...1bWin.rar.html

or

Download file - 890.1 MB

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Rolling Riding Humping

When dreams meet with dedication, the impossible becomes available. A young, gorgeous biker wanted to be the best and for that she went a long way - but the thing the training camp held for her surprised the girl. A story about dedication, lust, beautiful women on two wheels.

Platform: PC/Windows
    Genre: Interactive, Big Boobs, Blonde, Brunette, Naked, Big Dick, Blowjob, Threesome, Anal, Wet Pussy, Cumshot, Outdoor, All Sex
    Size: 1.09 Gb
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

Download:

http://rg.to/file/6f996449e1b33d7b43...mping.rar.html

or

Download file - 1.1 GB

Highway Blossoms - Version 1.24

Developed by Alienworks, Highway Blossoms is a short yuri story set in the American Southwest. After an old gold rush miner's journal is discovered, a nationwide craze begins as would-be prospectors try to solve the cryptic clues it contains and discover the miner's hidden treasure. Amber, couldn't care less. Wandering the Midwest in an inherited motorhome, she mourns the loss of her grandfather, totally unaware of the hunt taking place around her. It's not until she meets Marina, a young hitchhiker wandering through the deserts of New Mexico, that things start to look up.

Windows all
    Genre: Adventure, Small Tits, Redhead, Naked, Wet pussy, Lesbians, Oral, Fingering, Teen, Sexy Lingerie, All Sex
    Language: English/Russian
    Size: 431 Mb - English Version
    Size: 449 Mb - Russian Version
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

Download:

http://rapidgator.net/folder/4279124/HiBlossome.html

or

Download file - 881.4 MB

The Tower of Wisdom and Stupidity

An erotic RPG created with the concept of “More Simple, More Deep” in mind.
    You can play through the game without too much hassle!
    The erotic parts are filled with lewd words and vulgarity beyond words!
    Story:
    It is said that the philosophers stone rests in this tower…
    An impregnable tower, that not one adventurer has yet to conquer.
    Over time, the tower became a symbol of stupidity… and it’s challengers fools…
    Even so, here we have yet another adventurer in search of the stone…
    30 base CG
    Can change her costume in game!

Platform: PC / Windows
    Release Date: 2017
    Genre: Adventure, Big Boobs, Bunny girl, Erotic adventure, Fantasy, Pink hair, Rpg, Sexy girl, Technobrake, Wet Pussy, Big Ass, All Sex
    Size: 113 Mb
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

Download:

http://rg.to/file/b51b61e04cdf66b0f6...werWS.rar.html

or

Download file - 113.2 MB

Fallen Doll - Update - Version 1.11.5 Beta

Windows 64 Bit
    Update: May, 2017
    Genre : 3D, Simulator, Big Boobs, Slavery, BDSM, Sex Toys, BDSM, Pillory, Humilation, Blonde, Wet Pussy, Teen, Masturbation, Doggystyle, Cumshot, All Sex
    Size: 694 Mb [1.89 Gb unpacked]
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

High-quality 3D game for a new generation of adults on the Unreal Engine 4 with super graphics. Though the game is still under development, but already have a number of functions, so that everyone could be convinced of the quality of this excellent game.
    For even more image quality settings include the SSAA

Download:

http://rg.to/file/86372f4c2a052b32c8...5Beta.rar.html

or

Download file - 694.4 MB

Kingdom of Deception – Preview Version

After centuries of struggle between races, humans have established the fearsome Kingdom of Lundar. Fueled by ambition and hunger for glory, the human forces are on the verge of completely annihilating all territories controlled by creatures that have not become vassals. The last hope of fighting off the human armies, a vast monster horde, has been defeated, leaving Lundar as the master of all.

Their outside enemies defeated, the noble families and military factions of Lundar have quickly turned on each other in an internal struggle for power. In this vicious conflict, not even religious or family bonds will be spared.

Platform: Pc/Windows
    Release Date: 8 May, 2017
    Genre: Big Boobs, Fantasy, Hreinn Games, Ren'py, Orc, Fantasy, Big Dick, Threesome, Hardcore Sex, Blowjob, Naked, Outdoor, Cumshot
    Size: 221 MB
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

Download:

Download file - 220.9 MB

SimBro - Updated - Version 2.3

Windows all/Mac, Andorid
    Update : 11 May, 2017
    Genre: SLG, ADV, Flash, Sex Toys, Big Dick, Blowjob, Naked, Doggystyle, Big Boobs, Cumshot, Threesome, Facial, Handjob, Anal, Dildo, Facial, All Sex
    Language: English, Russian, German,Italiano, Polski, Espanol, Maguar,Nederlands, Japanese, Turskish, French
    Size: 130 Mb
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

An adult game brings together brothel manager trivia with sexy story lines and battles.
    Hire game characters to serve brothel tasks, or use them as party members to complete quests and unlock unique characters for your service.
    And it’s not all about sex, we are trying to make it interesting like management/RPG game itself.

Changelog V.2.3:

– Now states of NPCs saves as well, because player will be able to raise their affinity and exp. First of them are cops, that have some new interactions.
    – Building a ‘massage salon’ now just lower your notoriety, cops still arrive weekly after that, when your notoriety became to high. Each prison day will lower your notoriety although.
    – There is a separate location for a police jail, where they brought you. Leaving the office you can select to set ‘day off’ for your brothel, to avoid a huge reputation drop, or just have receptionist at the desk.
    – Being in the jail you can try to seduce your wardens, with different outcomes for FM, FF, MF pairs of prisoner/warden. It takes us most of the time, check new animations specific for ‘through grates’ sex.
    – There is a half done event for arresting your hoes, if cops catch them. But for now it’s frozen and disabled, while we are thinking how to make an impact of it less punishing.
    – Added FC ending for Alice kidnapping event. Dildo and AS included.
    – Fixed bugs from the previous version. Now you can play as Elda, after unlocking her.
    – We brought some order to ‘events’ in the cheat panel. Added recent events, and Hitomi adventures.

Download:

http://rg.to/file/9f351e05aa09a8bce1...oV2.3.rar.html

or

Download file - 130.2 MB

Thread of Destiny – Updated - Version 0.2a

The whole plot currently contains 1500 pages. We have already come up with the story of the world and its development but there is still much work on graphics and translation.
    In our game, there will be several cities, large forests, islands, mountains, steps, farmlands and villages. All of them will be filled with the content and spectacular stories that will make up an exciting adventure.
    Imagine…What would happen to people if everything that they were used to disappeared at once.
    The story of the game starts almost one thousand years after horrible events that once caused a complete destruction of people’s magic in the world called Neutras. Humanity has accustomed to life without magic… But the magic hasn’t gone once and for all.

Platform: PC/Windows
    Updated: 2 May 2017
    Genre: RPG, Adventure, Fantasy, Magic, Sexy Girls, Big Boobs, Naked, Wet Pussy, Hairy Pussy, Public Sex, Harem, Doggystyle, Big Ass, Furry, Big Dick, All Sex
    Size: 643 MB
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

Download:

http://rg.to/file/4e8b08b4f79532d2ad...V0.2a.rar.html

or

Download file - 643.2 MB

Simply Mindy - Updated - Version 1.2.0

[b]As the name implies, Simply Mindy stars Mindy, one of the bit characters from Soo Cubus. She has… moved on, I guess… and needs to find herself a job. You’ll need to guide her to a fresh new destiny, and watch her get fucked by weird things thousands of times in the process. Fun! The game plays similarly to Soo Cubus in that you need to build up your stats and are fighting a time limit, though there’s more complexity and strategy involved. Or there will be. Eventually. It’s a WIP.

Version 1.2.0 Changelog:

This week’s instalment is mostly about overhauling and improving the combat system. We’ll start with probably the most-anticipated (I’m guessing) new feature, which is the Seduce command.

Seduction

Mindy is now capable of learning four new moves, collectively known as Seduction / Seduce moves. Seduction moves are freebie attacks based on Mindy’s Fuckability score with a small range of different effects, from temporarily stunning an enemy to coaxing items out of ’em. Each has a saucy animation.
    Mindy’s four Seduction moves are all beneficial to her. That said, their freebie status also comes at a potential cost, ’cause if Mindy ever fails one something bad will happen, usually benefitting the bad guys. Fail four times in a single battle and the fight ends immediately – with a new sex animation to boot. (And it changes with each dungeon! Those of you who wanted to see titfucking should be happy.) How close Mindy is to losing is indicated by a SexyTimes bar on the right side of the screen.
    Enemy attacks may also increase the SexyTimes bar. Ooooo. For the moment there’s only one way to decrease the SexyTimes bar, and we’ll get to that in a moment.
    Since some Seduction moves mess with enemy stats, there’s a cap on how many times you can successfully use one before it stops working, and Mindy just starts taking failures. So you just watch yourselves.
    Webbsy and the two Beasts have Seduction moves disabled for the moment. I ran out of time to do animations for them. Want to at least get Webbsy up and running by next week; the Beasts I’ll probably hold off on until later, when their part of the story really kicks off. (Which won’t be for a while.) Punch Drunk has Seduction moves enabled, but he doesn’t currently have a second sex animation. Another one to do for next week. Other than those guys, though, eeeeeverybody else should be fair game.
    Apologies if some of the sprites are a little out of place when Seduction moves go off. I needed to set individual coordinates for each character and I’m sure I flubbed some numbers and / or missed an animation or two during testing. The important thing is that none of them freeze the damned game.
    Yep. That’s the Seduce command. As for other new stuff:
    – There are four new quests, two of which will net you the Seduction moves. Two moves per quest. Look for that new NPC I mentioned last week. Two of the quests are in BloodOrb Forest; two of them are in DirtFeast. (One may include JizzWhiz, who last time had a placeholder message in DirtFeast. Just puttin’ that out there.)
    – The beginnings of the Camwhore job quest line are also finally in place. This has been a looooong time coming, ever since I first set up the goddamned dungeons, and now it will finally pay off. (Yes, it has to do with those seemingly-useless lumps of rock that you received for completing a few of the quests.) Also includes a new sleepover animation with an NPC whose identity you’ll just have to find out for yourself.
    – The enemies now have more moves. Bosses have three; normal foes have two, with a few exceptions here and there. This also includes the implementation of status ailments, which will muddle Mindy up and cause her trouble if not healed. Not fully implemented, but I don’t think it’s a high priority for you horndogs anyway.
    The status ailments can be harsh. Getting stunned in particular is rather bad, I’ve noticed. I’ll probably nerf it a bit going forward, and I’ll almost certainly include items that will nullify its effects. For now, I highly recommend snagging one of the new spells, noted riiiiight below this sentence.
    – I’ve almost finished off the spells. Your new roundup includes Heal, which removes status ailments from Mindy; Chastise, which lowers the SexyTimes bar by one count; and Amplify, which triples Mindy’s physical stats for three rounds (but puts her at a severe disadvantage at the end of that third round).
    The remaining spell is Trick, which was supposed to create a Mindy clone for the enemy to fuck and distract the enemy for a few rounds, but it was giving me trouble and not working properly. (This spell alone accounts for about a day’s worth of lateness. Bah…) I’ll either replace it with something else or implement it another week when I have more time.
    – Also buffed the damage calculations for Mindy’s spells just a touch. They’re not strong enough comparable to Mindy’s normal attack.
    – Changed up some enemy stats. Actually I revamped a ton of behind-the-scenes stuff that shouldn’t matter to you guys in the slightest, so long as it works properly. Just saves me headaches down the road by simplifying things that I should’ve simplified from the start. This required a lot of re-wiring in other scenes of the game and testing to make sure they worked properly, hence why it all took so long.
    Yep. Stuff and things and stuff were completed. A few bugs I still need to fix:
    – Although the A button appearing thing works properly now for the most part, it still fades in and out when you approach chests you’ve already opened. I know how to fix this, I just didn’t want to dedicate time to it this week when I had so much else to do. – Similar to above, the A button icon will appear if you happen to come across an invisible sprite that’s part of another quest. You won’t be able to activate it until you’re doing said quest, but if you see the button appear and you can’t figure out why…
    – Occasionally the new sexy animations will de-sync with each other upon first getting triggered. Go through the animation cycle once and the de-synching problem should vanish. – Glitchy before, the sexy ending for the Pixie and Noodle fight continues to be a bit ****e, and though the sex animations work fine if you lose the one for winning won’t trigger. The baddies don’t fade out like they should, either. You still get the proper prize for winning, though, and you can still exit the battle. I’ll fix this soon enough. Again, out of time, not enough of a priority.
    – The backing box on the ‘All Done!’ button in combat disappears when the fight is over. Why? I have no idea. It doesn’t affect the game at all. I’ll track the culprit down soon enough.
    – Though it’s not a bug, I’ve removed the ability to re-fight bosses for the moment, so their animations are currently one-and-done. I’m going to try and implement a new area in the brothel next week that will allow you to bed any bosses you’ve defeated, so you can look at their animations any time you like.

Platform: Windows
    Updated: 9 May, 2017
    Genre: Rpg, Flash, Adventures, Striptease, Humilation, BDSM, Big Dick, Doggystyle, Spanking, Threesome, Public Sex, Uniform, Battle, Lesbians, Anal, All Sex
    Size: 79 MB
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

Download:

http://rg.to/file/bdba67a979641d3ca2...1.2.0.rar.html

or

Download file - 78.9 MB

Cloud Meadow - Updated - Version 1.04.4

Windows all
    Updated: 1 May, 2017
    Genre: SLG , Animation , Strategy , Flash , Lesbians, Naked, Wet Pussy, Outdor, Futanary, Big Dick, Fantasy, Furry, All Sex
    Size: 66 Mb
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

Cloud Meadow is a hybrid farming sim dungeon crawler, where the player can choose the solitude of a quiet sky high farm or the rushing adrenaline of a raging battle inside abandoned ruins, both of which benefit one another.
    Experience thrilling turn based combat versus a variety of enemies, using your own raised monsters, allies and an array of skills.

Explore a huge variety of locations and hidden areas throughout the ever expansive world of Cloud Meadow.
    Among the three major towns the player will be able to fully navigate through it to discover quests, new npcs , stories and the lore behind the game. Farm to your hearts content and exchange your produce for goods and services, complete quests and raise your farms production! Breed and discover a large variety of monsters whom you can breed with one another AND breed with!
    Explore a shattered world, where civilization makes its place among the clouds atop floating islands. Explore dungeons filled with exotic plants and dangerous monsters to capture and return to your farm with.

Album Code – Milk Me Master

Download:

Download file - 66.3 MB