keep2share.cc
Page 379 of 539 FirstFirst ... 279329369377378379380381389429479 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,790 of 5381
    Seeds of Chaos – Updated - Version 0.2.29

Windows
    Update: 2 June, 2018
    Genre : Ren'py, Visual Novel, Eroge, Fantasy, Naked, Big Boobs, Redhead, Orc, Blowjob, Wet Pussy, Handjob, Hardcore sex, Outdor, Cumshot, Anal, Threesome, Crampie, Corruption, Voyeur, Male Protagonist, Public Sex, Orgy, Facial
    Language: English
    Size: 191 Mb
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

In the first scenario, you play as Rowan, a veteran of the last Demon War. He and his fellow heroes, aided by the Goddess of Light, pursued Karnas to the heart of his stronghold, Castle Bloodmeen, and defeated him once and for all. Having hung up his sword upon returning to his peaceful home village and marrying his childhood sweetheart, Alexia, he finds his idyllic life shattered by the arrival of a beautiful, mysterious woman. Before he knows it, he is forced to serve the very darkness he fought to destroy seven years ago.[/b]

Download:

Download - 191.4 MB

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Fairy Tale Adventure [Version 2.5]

Windows all
    Update: 8 June, 2018
    Genre: RPG, Big Boobs, Blowjob, Anal, Visual Novel, Big Ass, Deepthroat, Sexual Training, Trainer, Parody, Cumshot, Big Dick, Sexy Lingerie, Fantasy, All Sex
    Size: 926 Mb
    Uncensored

Story:

Allow me to introduce you to the Fairy Tale Adventure. In short, this game is a roleplaying adult game that takes place in the fairy tale universe. It follows an original character(one entirely up to your creation) in his quest to become to ruler of every single land in the fairy tale world. As you travel, you meet and befriend famous characters such as Rumplestiltskin, Alice from the wonderland story, Jack from the beanstalk story and many more. You also meet and and have the option to romance and/or capture all the fairy tale princesses.
    The game itself aims to be as open world as possible with the general idea being to create a world where there is in fact, so much for you to do that you end up getting worn out with options. Do you befriend the bandits in the forest and start a small group? Join up with the thieves in the city and work on a private section? Kill the giant that lives up in the clouds or beat the living daylights out of the seven dwarves.

Changelog:

- Increased text size
    - Improved stability
    - Fixed bugs
    - Updated transition lewd transition scenes
    - Improve save compatibility
    - Added story scenes
    - Free roam addition for updated sections
    - Added heavy choice quest line for every scene
    - Lewd scenes for most characters
    - Updated Item shops in afterlife and Asteria
    - Secret scenes

Download:

Download - 926.3 MB

Time Loop Hunter – Updated - Version 0.10.20 + Walkthrough

You are Jon, a 22 years old guy down on his luck for making bad choices. Living alone in a rent apartment, struggling with parole conditions and money, your mother hates you and your sisters ignore you. Until one night an alien comes to your place and gives you a mission to hunt a parasite affecting people’s minds. With a device in your own brain and a time loop of 15 days as a failsafe mechanism you are set to go…. But who says that you can’t have a little fun in the process and maybe the chance to turn around your life.

Windows
    Update: 8 June, 2018
    Genre: Ren’py, Incest, Visual Novel, Fantasy, Big Boobs, Big Dick, Teen, Blowjob, Brother-Sister, Voyeur, School, Handjob, Mind control, Corruption, Dildo, Hardcore Sex, Voyeur, Anal
    Size: 1.48 Gb
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

Change-Log 0.10.20:

Sneak peek to next version (Ask CAS)
    Minor Fixes in code.

Change-Log 0.10.10:

Fixed a bug with the dialog choices after a new game (Thanks to Strange Creature).
    Fixed the character '\u2019' showing in descriptions.
    Fixed some continuity errors.
    Minor fix in hints.
    Fixed some grammar and punctuation errors. (Thanks laven00 and John Mathews)

Change-Log 0.10:

Hospital location.
    New character: Cynthia.
    New memories: Day 1, Day 2, Dana, Mom, Cynthia.
    1 new Fun Points available.
    Update renpy version. (Thanks to Strange Creature)
    Refactor memory system (Thanks to Strange Creature)
    Enhancement changes under the hood. (Thanks to Strange Creature)

Download:

Download - 1.5 GB

The Sexpsons - Updated - Version 1.8.7

The Sexpsons is a parody style sim game. Inspired by games like Summer Time Saga and Robozou.This last is a old japanese game.
    Dart found an invention of Lis Ann that was to help people recover from serious accidents and begins to use to manipulate women and perform their desires.

Platform: Windoww 64 Bit/Mac
    Updated: 11 June, 2018
    Genre: 2DCG, RPG, Male Protagonist, Parody, Adventure, Incest, Milf, Mom-Son, Brother-Sister, Sexy Lingerie, Corruption, Prostitution, Big Boobs, Wet Pussy, Voyeur, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Cumshot, Public Sex
    Size: 150 Mb - Pc Version
    Size: 187 Mb - Mac Version
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

Download:

Download - 337.7 MB

High-Rise Climb – Updated - Version 0.303a

Corruption is about Byron, a financial analyst who just recently started to struggle. Help Byron climb the corporate ladder to become the most powerful man in the world. What will you do with that power? Will you use it to help those around you, or will you like so many before you, get corrupted?​

Windows
    Updated: 9 June, 2018
    Genre: 3DCG, Corruption, Harem, Big Boobs, Blonde, Brunette, Redhead, Masturbation, Seduction, Big Dick, Blowjob, Wet Pussy, Threesome, Voyeur, Doggystyle, Handjob, Cumshot, Facial
    Size: 1.67 Gb
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

Changelog 0.303a:

400 + Renders
    IzumiBJRel x 1
    IzumiBJFear x 1
    GraceBJ x 1 from JackGraceQuest
    GraceSexRel x 1
    GraceSexFear x 2
    Angela BJ x 3
    Alice Sex x 1
    Promotion level 3
    Bella Micro Cam
    Alice Micro Cam
    More Bailey Night Scenes
    Bailey Massage
    Izumi Date
    Psychology 3 talent
    Grace Psychology III
    Izumi Psychology III
    Emily Sex Scene
    Grace Day Dream Scene

Download:

Download - 1.7 GB

A New Dawn – Updated - Version 1.2.1

Windows
    Updated: 13 June, 2018
    Genre: 3DCG, Big Boobs, Female Protagonist, Redhead, Blonde, Interracial, RPG, Uniform, Doggystyle, Big Dick, Threesome, Hardcore Sex, Deepthroat, Sexy Lingerie, Cumshot, Sexy Lingerie, Cumshot, Sexy Lingerie, Public Sex, Humiliation, Monsters, Titsjob, Futunari
    Size: 1.16 Gb
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

The game follows a young virgin, a daughter of a powerfull duke. The land gets invaded and the family is splitted. Your task is to find a way to reunite with your family.
    What I want to focus on:
    Slowly transforming the protagonists mind from example a prude royal lady to a common whore, or you could try to stay prude and have your mind affected in another way.
    More ways to complete missions, if you get a mission you don’t have to complete it the way it should. You could find another way to do it. Like throw away or sell the item, but then you’ll mind gets affected in the process.
    A smart way to express all the relevant aspects of the characters mind in conversations and scenes.
    Many alternate routes.
    No fights ever! Too annoying!
    More bad endings, I want to give you freedom but at a cost. Some actions might lead to bad ends.

Changelog version 1.2:

Scenes (21)

+ A new scene (Brothel blowjob 2 animations)
    + A new scene (Brothel handjob 2 animations)
    + A new scene (Brothel titjob 2 animations)
    + A new scene (Brothel vaginal sex 2 animations)
    + A new scene (Brothel anal sex 2 animations)
    + A new shorter scene (Brothel F/F no animation)

Dreams

+ A new dream (Lesbian)
    + A new dream (Lesbian)
    + A new dream (Lesbian)

Other

+ Added 80 new animations (Total: 254)
    + 114 new CG's (Around 1013 in the game)
    + Changed the brothel map
    + Introduction for working in the brothel with a some backstory and rules
    + Added conversations between the brothel girls and Victoria for the mission
    + Added 2 new brothel outfits
    + Added a new job brothel (available both day and night)
    + Changed the swamp map (where the bad end was and the witch)
    + Moved the bad end from the swamp map -> orc camp
    + Now you can walk close to the orc camp and trigger the bad end
    + Added a new location (witch house)
    + A new key item (Nightmare blocker) This item will stop nightmares from 1 night up to 3 more information is given from the witch
    + Finished the dream stop side quest
    + Now you can collect ingredients everyday and to let the Witch brew more potions for you after you've recieved the first potion.
    + Added a new mission, brothel infiltration
    + A new key item used to change day to night

Bugfix

+ Attempt to fix Blake game over scene not playing properly
    + Fixed the cheat which remove MP and HP from the game (Not recommended to use this cheat since MP is very important in the game)
    + Bugtested the new mission
    + Since there's some parallel events you can't save if you're standing in the city, simply enter another map to save.
    + Fixed Jasmin scene didn't play (Note that this scene can only be viewed at night time)

Bugfix 1.2.1:

+ Fixed intro getting stuck
    + Now working in the brothel removes MP as it should
    + Fixed Sarah sent you away if you've visit the elf before the third mission

Download:

Download - 1.2 GB

Orange Trainer – Version 0.11.2 - Updated

Howdy folks! I’ve been teasing you all about a game I’ve been working on called Orange Trainer for some time now.
    Although I have shown some ingame art, I have never given you a hands-on demo to play around with. Until today!
    I was asked to release a early alpha of the game so that people could try their hands at it and get an impression of what it will look like in the future.

Platform: Windows/Mac
    Updated: 26 May, 2018
    Genre: Ren'py, Simulator, Sci-Fi, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Boobs, Big Ass, Big Dick, Blowjob, Handjob, Slave, Sexual Training, Trainer, Prostitution, Striptease, Seduction, Aliens, Parody
    Size: 123 Mb - Pc Version
    Size: 136 Mb - Mac Version
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

Alpha Version 0.11.2

Changelog:

-Mission Evil Eyes continued
    -Sneakpeak for the 4-some scene
    -Sneakpeak for new Ahsoka outfit
    -Graphic for buttplug tails (all 3 girls) for whoever managed to unlock that item.
    -Ahsoka anal scene fully colored now.
    -Finished some job report dialogue that was still set to "Add later"
    -Bugfixes, bugfixes, bugfixes

A bunch new interesting story stuff in this update, but I fear not too much new sexy stuff

Download:

Download - 258.8 MB

Thinking About You – Version 0.1

“The main character is an ordinary teenager with a serious problem – no sexual experience. But now he starts his way from zero to hero.
    Julia – older sister of the main character. She is an intelligent and witty girl. She loves her brother, unfortunately she does not take him too seriously.
    Eva – Julia’s roommate. It’s a crazy girl who likes to do crazy things. Ghost summoning? Strip poker? Or maybe naked ghost summoning?
    David – Julia’s colleague. He is trying to pick her up. Using military terminology he is a high-value target.”

Platform: Windows
    Updated: 31 May, 2018
    Genre: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Incest, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girl, Small Tits, Family Sex, Brother-Sister, Seduction, Voyeur, Big Dick, Masturbation, Teen, Uniform, Footjob, Fingering, Cumshot, Crampie
    Size: 483 Mb
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

Download:

Download - 483.5 MB

The Awakening - Chapter 3 - Part 1

After two years you finally wake up from a coma which was caused by a car accident. You are suffering from amnesia and you have not the slightest idea in what kind of situation you are in. CREATE your character and go along the journey to find out who you truely are.
    Don't forget that your choices will make an impact on the story as new updates come out.​

Platform : Windows/Mac
    Updated: 11 June, 2018
    Genre: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Male Protagonist, Nurse, Sexy Girls, Big Boobs, Big Ass, Big Dick, Handjob, Incest, Family Sex, Milf, Mom-Son, Seduction, Voyeur, Cumshot, Facial, Threesome, Brother-Sister, Blonde, Teen
    Size: 501 Mb - Pc Version
    Size: 484 Mb - Mac Version
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

Note from Ch3 from Dev:
    Hi, I'm very unhappy...
    As promised I give you Chapter 3 today.
    But I wanna be honest. It's not what I have imagined.
    Some things like the phone are still not working 100% so I put them out of the game for now
    I tried to explore many different new things in this game (you will see when you play it) that in the end it's really a mess.
    The past couple of weeks I tried to fix as much as I could but I couldn't make it in time.
    So this version still has something good though.
    I now know how I can make this game a much better game and I hope I can fix this chapter till public release.
    The render count is about as the other releases, but it feels very short.
    On another note. I think the renders overall improved.

Password for PC: greedisgood

Download:

Download - 986.7 MB

Hack’n Stalk 2 – Updated - Version 0.9.0 + Walkthrough

This is a sequel to the game Hack’n Stalk (released and completed earlier in 2017). This new game is an “expanded universe” where you’ll visit the city of Riverside, use your skills and high tech devices to corrupt a strict family into a naughty life style. As the first game, this one mixes elements of visual novels, RPGs, click and point adventures and action minigames.​

Windows
    Updated: 13 June, 2018
    Genre: Unity 3D, 3DCG, Animation, Voyeurism, Seduction, Corruption, Stalking, Visual novel, RPG, Blonde, Redhead, Sexy Lingerie, Big Dick, Blowjob, Handjob, Cumshot, Male Protagonist, Teen, School, Uniform, Voyeur, Milf, Humiliation
    Size: 194 Mb
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

Changelog 0.9.0:

Day 4 and final events of the story
    Dynamic endings
    Title and endings music soundtrack (musicVolume key added to config file)
    Score balancing in several earlier scenes
    Several small bug fixes (these two last items made saves from previous versions not compatible, but you keep your current gallery unlocks)

Download:

Download - 194.4 MB