keep2share.cc
Page 229 of 538 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229230231239279329 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 5375
    Rebuilding My Family - Version 1.1a

After impulsively punching one of the most influential people in the city (Victor who, after your father and sister died in a freak accident, gave your mother a job at one of his banks), he presses charges but eventually agrees, after some back and forth, to have you stay in the house for about one year, after which you must go off to college.
    But you have seen who ..what VIctor is, and you know what’s coming…

Platform: Windows/Mac
    Release Date: 19 June, 2017
    Genre: Ren'py, Date-Sim, Visual Novel, Incest, Milf, Big Boobs, Big Dick, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Family Sex, Mother-Son, Brother-Sister, Seduction, Voyeur, Cumshot, Facial
    Language: English
    Size: 240 Mb - Pc Version
    Size: 199 Mb - Mac Version
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

Changelog 1.1a:

New scenes:

— bathroom
    — kitchen
    — Katherine’s room
    Modified and added dialogue
    Other technical stuff

Download:

http://rapidgator.net/folder/4324544/RebMyFamily.html

or

Download file - 440.0 MB

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

The Twist – Updated - Version 0.10a Bug Fix

It’s a choice-based dating sim/visual novel game. The game is real-time 3d (not rendered images), most scenes you can freely orbit around and see the action at the angle you like.

Changelog 0.10:

-6 new scenes
    -9 scenes updated
    -36 new animations
    -New location: Studio
    -Julia’s room can be visited at night.
    -New character: Adriana
    -New item available for sale in pharmacy shop
    -More work from Emma available
    -New video from spycam
    -Visual improvements (Volumetric lights)
    -Grammar in some scenes drastically improved
    -Many static poses and dialogs.
    -Various bug fixes and minor adjustments.
    -Cheats added.

Windows all
    Update: 20 June, 2017
    Genre: Unity-3D, Incest, Milf, Groping, Mom-Son, Animation, BDSM, Brother-Sister, Big Boobs, Big Dick, Erotic Adventure, Big Ass, Doggystyle, Cumshot, Big Ass, Masturbation, Anal, Threesome
    Size: 649 Mb [UnZip 2.80 GB]
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

Download:

http://rg.to/file/3c42c689e4f8a58666...0.10a.rar.html

or

Download file - 649.3 MB
    Last edited by UpMaster321; 06-20-2017 at 10:21.

Fresh Start - Updated - Version 0.2.7.5

Windows all
    Update: 18 June, 2017
    Genre: Html, Lesbians, Big Ass, Wet Pussy, Big Boobs, Simulator, Outdor, Domination, Corruption, Masturbation, Orgasm, Public Sex, Orgasm, Fingering, Crampie, Gloryhole
    Size: 235 Mb
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

Fresh Start is a life sim game where you find yourself in a new city. Play as a young woman who want's to reinvent herself. How will life plan out? Play the game and control all decisions in this text based sim style game, full with visual aids. Will you get up to mischeif? Can you resist the corrupting influences of the big city, or will you decend into debauchery and sin in this under development adult game.

Changelog:*

Gym : You can now get a personal trainer at the gym, and depending on your inhibition and arousal, there is some teasing scenes involved.
    Flashing Scenes : You can now decide to flash in both the park at the gym. I'm also very interested in releasing more exhibitionist content, so keep an eye on this space.

Bugfixing : Fixed some bugs where you didn't surrender your panties when you should have. Fixed the issue with the blackmail event with Sal prematurely firing.

Download:

http://rg.to/file/161a840460bab6be11...2.7.5.rar.html

or

Download file - 235.5 MB

The Gift Reloaded – Version 0.02

The Gift, a first-person mind control/corruption game made in Renpy. You are an ordinary guy trying to live your life until someday you found something that will change everything…

What you can expect from this release:

Continuation of Clara’s and Monique’s story: get to know them better and bring them into naughty situations on their way to become your first two slaves.
    First real sex scene! Everyone who follows my weekly dev updates knows what I mean 😉
    Slowly unfolding the background story of “The Gift Reloaded”.
    Second tier of clothes for the mother: Use your power to get her into more skimpier clothes!
    Night event for mother and sister: You can skip time by playing with your computer after day 7 and pay mom/sis a visit while they sleep. But be careful what you’re doing! There’s always a random chance they will wake up and interrupt your fun.
    New gameplay feature: Now you can examine items in every room of the game by clicking on them. The items will give you some background info about the characters and the main plot. Clickable Items will light up when hovered with the mouse. This feature will become more important in the future, starting with V0.03.
    Save game compatible with V0.01

Platform: Windows
    Updated: 20 June, 2017
    Genre: 3DCG, Big ass, Big Boobs, Corruption, Milf, Mom-Son, Harem, Mind Control, Mrzz, RPG, Incest, Brother-Sister, Blowjob, Big Dick, Doggystyle, All Sex
    Size: 634 MB
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

Download:

http://rg.to/file/231b7b78a9dda1fdd9...02-pc.rar.html

or

Download file - 634.7 MB

My Strange Sister – UpdatedVersion 0.70

This is a story about a guy who ran away from his family, to study in a different city. More accurately, he fled from his sister, for whom he has feelings which are more than 'fraternal'. This is a game about B/S incest. And there is plenty of it.

Platform: PC/Windows/Linux/Mac
    Update: 17 June, 2017
    Genre: Ren’py, VN , Big Ass, Blonde , Masturbation , Shower , Voyeurism, Incest, Big Boobs, Naked, Wet Pussy, Big Dick, Blowjob, Voyeurism, Brother-Sister
    Size: 226 Mb - PC Version
    Size: 185 Mb - Mac Version
    Language: English/Russian
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

The main changes for v0.70 are:

- added 8000 words to the story
    - all main routes now have a 'real' sex scene
    - a new side character
    - several new backgrounds and locations
    - some graphics improvements depending on Liz's personality

Download:

http://rapidgator.net/folder/4325234/MyStrangeS070.html

or

Download file - 412.9 MB

Simply Mindy - Updated - Version 1.5.0

As the name implies, Simply Mindy stars Mindy, one of the bit characters from Soo Cubus. She has… moved on, I guess… and needs to find herself a job. You’ll need to guide her to a fresh new destiny, and watch her get fucked by weird things thousands of times in the process. Fun! The game plays similarly to Soo Cubus in that you need to build up your stats and are fighting a time limit, though there’s more complexity and strategy involved. Or there will be. Eventually. It’s a WIP.

Platform: Windows
    Updated: 20 June, 2017
    Genre: Rpg, Flash, Adventures, Striptease, Humilation, BDSM, Big Dick, Doggystyle, Spanking, Threesome, Public Sex, Uniform, Battle, Lesbians, Anal, All Sex
    Size: 98 MB
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

Changelog 1.5.0:

Hey hey. As you may know, I spent much of the last week in a somewhat sickly state, because my stomach is stupid. I’m more or less over it now, but the illness nevertheless hampered my ability to draw ****. I thank you all for your well-wishes.

That did not, of course, prevent me from working entirely, and so I turned to a much-request (and long-neglected) aspect of the game which I could construct from the comfort of fetal position.

Sound

Yes! Mindy now moans up a storm! Sound hasn’t been 100% implemented into the game, but every applicable job animation now has lots of sexy oohing and aahing. Took me a while to find a voice I liked, but I think the one I snagged fits Mindy pretty well.

A few notes on sound:

– No music. Yet. (I suspect people looked forward to sexy moaning more anyway.)

– Dungeon sex has some preliminary sound in place, but not everything. The basic monsters from the first dungeon are largely okay, though I think the moaning is a bit rapidfire given the frame speeds. The blowjobs in the second dungeon are about fifty/fifty. I didn’t get to test everything so I can’t 100% guarantee everything’s gonna work properly, and I’m pretty sure the Gallery is going to be a bit wonky.

Will keep working on these going forward, and hopefully have ’em done in a build or two. Certainly will get all that in place before the last dungeon goes live. (If the Gallery proves particularly galling I’ll release a .5 build and fix it up in a few days. Might be better to just go in with your sound turned off.)

– You can change the sound levels from the main menu by clicking the Stats button. I’m going to stick the sound controls in the Item menu when I get around to implementing the damned thing, but for now this is as good a place as any.

– Some of the setups need tweaking, and the moaning doesn’t 100% fit every situation. I also needed to change the pace of some of the sex animations so the moans wouldn’t overlap, so you might find a few sexy bits to be slightly slower than before.

– The other girls don’t have ‘voices’ yet. I would ultimately like to find sound clips that suit Skully, Shirley, and maybe the teachers, but getting that far might take a little while. Not sure if I’ll bother including sounds for the dudes. Occasional grunts, maybe? Ribbits for FrogLord?

– There are a few ambient sounds – rainfall for one – but for the most part my efforts this week went into making Mindy vocal. Now that I’ve got synching systems set up to make sure that Mindy’s moans more or less match her mouth – more or less – it’ll be easier to focus on other sound effects in later builds.

– I plan on allowing for more control over voices and background effects later on. For now the volume controls affect everything, from orgasms to sucking to background stuff.

Yep. Betcha didn’t see that coming.

Everything Else

I was planning on doing Shirley’s story arcs this week, but, you know, sickness. I nevertheless managed to carve a big chunk out of the other half of what I wanted to do last week, which was provide the game with some background polish. Overall I’d say Hell looks more interesting than before. The particulars:

– Changed up the conditions for rent. Each season you have the option to either pay cash – $100 the first year and going up from there, to a pretty steep price by the end – or lose a few stat points. The stat drained changes depending on the season. If you can’t pay rent then you are kicked to the curb for the night, per usual. For the moment you lose the same stats every time you stay overnight; I’m going to change this up for next time. Forgot about the stat losses until the last moment.

I will probably tweak the monetary amounts as time goes on to better balance the game. Just figured it needed a touch more challenge, and rent is an easy target for adding challenge. To compensate for this I’ll add a ‘Rent hasn’t been paid X amount of times’ ending in the future, though I ran out of time this week.

– Speaking of not paying rent, I added six new animations for Mindy’s streetside evenings, two per season. That makes a grand total of eight didn’t-pay-your-rent animations. And yes, hobo lovers, she gets it on with homeless dudes several times. I know you’ve been waiting for this.

– On the flip side, I added a little extra animation to Mindy’s rent paid scene. Every now and then she’ll decide to masturbate instead, and you can give her a little pre-snooze orgasm if you like. You can thank RN2147 for this one, since it was his idea.

– Added a ton of little background animations, primarily to the cityscape main menu scene. Each season has at least five background events that can pop up behind Mindy, and a few will show up at all times of the year.

The jobs as of yet don’t have these background sprites since I focused so much on the main menu. The only exception is the Arm Candy job, which has a train. Yay. I’m going to try and get through the background sprites for one job a week from this point on ’til I run out of jobs.

– Added three more ‘thoughtful Mindy’ poses on the main menu, changing with the season. Each one also has its own handful of sex partners, and you can trigger more with Mindy’s NPC lovers if you seduce ’em properly. Again, these change seasonally. Only FrogLord and Gaspar have been implemented so far.

– Weather has been added to all of the seasons where weather is warranted except during combat, which I will probably tackle next week.

Aaaaaand that’s it. My sick week was actually quite productive, looking back on all the **** I got done. Not bad, considering. That said, I just pulled an all-nighter and then some, so it’s time to sleep. Aaaaaat 1 pm. Yes. Enjoy.

Download:

http://rg.to/file/854b531b6ebbdace4b...1.5.0.rar.html

or

Download file - 98.6 MB

Vis-Major - Version 0.2.1

You’ll assume the role of a special girl - Cara. The game starts with a short introduction on where she came from. This will allow You to choose some of her skills to start with. After that, you will take control of her daily life, where she will have to uncover the mystery of her origin and the future that awaits her. You will be the one to create it, you are this worlds "Vis Major".

Platform: PC / Windows
    Release Date: 6 June, 2017
    Genre: Erotic adventure, RPG, Animation, Corruption, Big Boobs, Lesbians, Big Dick, Blowjob, Public-sex, Crampie, Cumshot, Wet Pussy, Redhead, Teen, Doggystyle, Uniform, Sexy Lingerie, All Sex
    Size: 477 MB
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

Changelog 0.2.1:

– Optimized images with no loss in quality.
    – Quest Log improved (Saves from 0.2 will not show the new Quest category, but will work otherwise ; older saves will not work)
    – Waking Up shows a random image (3 available)
    – Showering shows a random image (4 available, +1 if Perfume is active)
    – Improved sprites for all Main characters

Download:

http://rg.to/file/94b4a65f9058c2f9d2...V0.21.rar.html

or

Download file - 476.9 MB

The Twist – Updated - Version 0.10a Bug Fix

It’s a choice-based dating sim/visual novel game. The game is real-time 3d (not rendered images), most scenes you can freely orbit around and see the action at the angle you like.

Changelog 0.10:

-6 new scenes
    -9 scenes updated
    -36 new animations
    -New location: Studio
    -Julia’s room can be visited at night.
    -New character: Adriana
    -New item available for sale in pharmacy shop
    -More work from Emma available
    -New video from spycam
    -Visual improvements (Volumetric lights)
    -Grammar in some scenes drastically improved
    -Many static poses and dialogs.
    -Various bug fixes and minor adjustments.
    -Cheats added.

Changelog Version 10b :

Bugs fixed:

-Adriana,Rebecca score issues.
    -Video 004 label/selling to Billy bug.
    -other minor adjustments.
    -Julia's night scene not giving relation points.
    -Julia's evening scene some endings not giving relation points.

Windows all
    Update: 20 June, 2017
    Genre: Unity-3D, Incest, Milf, Groping, Mom-Son, Animation, BDSM, Brother-Sister, Big Boobs, Big Dick, Erotic Adventure, Big Ass, Doggystyle, Cumshot, Big Ass, Masturbation, Anal, Threesome
    Size: 649 Mb [UnZip 2.80 GB]
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

Download:

http://rapidgator.net/folder/4325977/TheTwist010b.html

or

Download file - 649.3 MB

Sea Holiday – Version 0.4.1

It is a sequel of Road Trip. This time Jennifer will go on holiday trip with her boy friend and family members. But her boyfriend and her cousin will do something stupid, which will spoil their vocation and Jennifer will have to deal with new problems again.
    Many feedback are taken into account from Road Trip. This game will focus far more strongly on the story and the plot of the game. It will be new elements and Jennifer will have multiple appearances.

Windows all
    Release Date: 20 June, 2017
    Genre: Ren'py, 3DCG, Games, Malleck, RPG, Cheating, Big Boobs, Outdor, Sexy Lingerie, Brunette, Big Ass, Netorare, Naked, Big Dick, Blowjob, Public Sex
    Size: 460 Mb
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

Changelog 0.4.1:

Game has couple of extra images for 2 final scenes. Plus I modify a little door in the shop (bag fix)
    There are two saves inside the game. They differ how 0.3 ended.

Download:

http://rg.to/file/f45dc7b6e69201514f...0.4.1.rar.html

or

Download file - 839.1 MB

My Sweet Neighbors - Version 0.0.1.2 + Walkthrough

You play a man in his late-thirties, who moved in a new apartment.
    Most of your new neighbors are nice, espacially the cute woman next door.
    You didn’t know much about her, except that she has a 18 year old daughter.
    At the beginning of the game you meet her daughter the first time
    and if you are gentleman enough – she could be your key to mothers… heart!
    …or maybe you hit the jackpot?
    Characters:
    You can choose the name of your neighbor, her daughter and your own name as well.

Platform: Windows/Mac
    Release Date: 19 June, 2017
    Genre: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Date-Sim, Animation, Sexy Girls, Big Boobs, Blonde, Sexy Lingerie, Big Dick, Masturbation, Seduction, Voyeur, Cumshot
    Size: 199 Mb - Pc Version
    Size: 158 Mb - Mac Version
    Uncensored
    rar arhive

Download:

http://rapidgator.net/folder/4326256/MySweetN0012.html

or

Download file - 358.0 MB